Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

I can say with the utmost certainty that the Lava reef zone 1 song and the hidden palace song DO NOT have the same start.

I agree with you as well. Anyway, I was looking for a Hidden Palace midi to link to in order to clear up confusion, but all of the ones on Vgmusic appear to be mixes between Lava Reef and Hidden Palalce. :-(

Here is a proper midi of Hidden Palace zone that I found on TSC. I hope I don't piss off JD Harding by hotlinking to his site. :-\

http://www.thesoniccorner.com/accounts/1002/100406.mid

I can say with the utmost certainty that the Lava reef zone 1 song and the hidden palace song DO NOT have the same start.

I agree with you as well. Anyway, I was looking for a Hidden Palace midi to link to in order to clear up confusion, but all of the ones on Vgmusic appear to be mixes between Lava Reef and Hidden Palalce. :-(

Here is a proper midi of Hidden Palace zone that I found on TSC. I hope I don't piss off JD Harding by hotlinking to his site. :-\

http://www.thesoniccorner.com/accounts/1002/100406.mid

Yes, I must say I was in a mistake.

See, I haven't played a lot of S&K so I dunno the source tunes very well. And since all the midis I've heard start with lavareef I though that was the way it went, so I started with the lava reef part.

Anyways, I'm not thinking about changin my mix, I was going to portrait the hidden palace melody after the end of this demo so I'll leave the lava reef part there as some sort of cameo, and I'll change it up a bit too, to then focus on the hidden palace song.

It will still be a Hidden palace remix though. The melodies are very alike, after all.

hey I want feedback too... :cry:

http://www.ic-musicmedia.com/artist_pages/artistpage.php?id=102334

edit: if the quality sounds bad it's cause the hosting service :roll:

I used up my WIP days at VGmix so as soon as I'm ready, I'll post it there :wink:

good arrangement here. I must admit I didn't like the original version of this tune but I like this new style, it's happy. However, you should work harder on the EQ. sometimes it seems that volumes aren't very right. (sorry but I don't know how to explain this feeling in English). by the way, don't be so sorry, this is a WIP, so there is a bunch of improvements you can do.

Style: 25/30

Quality: 14/30

thanks. The EQ is the last thing I work on. (that and the volume levels)
so that's ok, it's a really nice song, you're definitely on the right way.

oh, and congratulations for your 101st post (aka I forgot to tell you for your 100th...)

I´ve hope if this project go up.

Hope? If? What's with all this lame ass uncertainty. The project's going great and it will get finished.

And if you notice in hidden palace, it stars off with Lava Reef(lightyly though). Game set match. Although..... I think Sir Nuts used a little too much of the melody (cause it would sound to anyone else like a LAVA REEF remix.) It is indeed awesome though.

As for the album being finished... W....T....F...

WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP.

I will be making a front page update soon, so look out for that.

I´ve hope if this project go up.

Hope? If? What's with all this lame ass uncertainty. The project's going great and it will get finished.

This project is so great. I´m so frustrated. But I had very fun to see this project, indeed. :wink:

you´re involved on this project, Txai? I just noticed the death of Wario Project. But you did a good decision of course.

Shh. :|

YAY A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!

OMG LETS FILL THE THREAD WITH GAY NAME SUGGESTIONS SO THAT PEOPLE THAT DO THE IMPORTANT THINGS...LIKE MIXING, WILL HAVE TO DIG THRU TONS OF PAGES OF STUPID SHIT NOONE CARES ABOUT YET.

if i get asked by someone to go check out the thread and get a wip or something, i will refuse. OOOOOR, if i feel like getting some WIPs that i missed..yeah..just no.

I suggest u reconsider the whole OMG GIVE NAME THING. I dont wanna dig thru that much meaninsless crap. I am not trying to be an ass, i am telling you all what i think about it. And if u disagree with the amount of shit this will bring, well...just supid..

Uhm... I agree. Though not as vehemently.