Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

I agree with Sadorf. The project still has a long way to go and the album title is the least important thing at the moment. Album title posts clutter up the thread and do make it kind of hard to find the imporant posts. There is also no point to calling Sadorf a cry baby. He isn't being one. He's just trying to get the point across in a very agressive way. He's one of the few here that's brave enough to do it.

If it's not to late, i'd like to offer up my Hydrocity WIP for use in the project. If not, then you've got another completely different Hydrocity (zone 2) mix to follow... it probably isn't as far along as a lot of the WIP's, but it sounds ok so far:)

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=3874

Hope this goes down well:)

EDIT: After 1:30, it needs a lot of work... the synth at 1:57 will be replaced - it's just there for the moment.

Next version should be almost the whole song (not complete, but the bones'll be there.).

Robbie

I agree with Sadorf. The project still has a long way to go and the album title is the least important thing at the moment. Album title posts clutter up the thread and do make it kind of hard to find the imporant posts. There is also no point to calling Sadorf a cry baby. He isn't being one. He's just trying to get the point across in a very agressive way. He's one of the few here that's brave enough to do it.

I changed it back. And I was joking about the cry baby part.

u know, sithlordaku... you are a little bitch, a little bitch that i will not mix for. I hope more people realize that as well, bitch.

Whoa whoa whoa! Remember that you are not mixing for sithlordaku (or whatever he's called these days), but for the legions of people who are interested in this project. While I agree that the title should not be discussed as of now, I think you should cut sithlord some slack. He has made some mistakes, but notice how he attempts to correct them before things get too out of hand.

In summary, just go easy on the guy...

u know, sithlordaku... you are a little bitch, a little bitch that i will not mix for. I hope more people realize that as well, bitch.

enjoy my new page i made just for you

http://66.221.70.133/sadorf/Sonic3/

three points

1) It's not sith you're mixing for, it's the community at large, which should include yourself.

2) You're totally being more of a bitch than sith.

3) It's changed back, there's no more name talk, you got what you want.

No need to throw a tantrum.

There's nothing brave about refusing to be polite.

All it took for the "No name talk yet" to get there in the first place was a few people saying "Name talk isn't what we need right now, and it's distracting."

As opposed to this "OMGWTF!!!!1 You made pepole name tlak! u a cunt!"

Oh and akumajobelmont, you are now on the list. Love your remix man, it's awesome. Near the end, it would cool with a guitar instead of a synth (around 1:00), but even then it's still cool.

Oops, missed it in amongst all the other crap:)) I've only got half the song done so far, but it's progressing surprisingly quickly:) Thx for the somments:)