Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

On that note...I have a suggestion: Ill volunteer my private message box for project name suggestions, and come the end of the project, Ill list them all and then people vote on which one they like most. How does this sound to completely prevent the flooding of name suggestions from the thread?

On that note...I have a suggestion: Ill volunteer my private message box for project name suggestions, and come the end of the project, Ill list them all and then people vote on which one they like most. How does this sound to completely prevent the flooding of name suggestions from the thread?

Thats a good idea!

Same thing to the Ice Cap competition thing.

I was actually thinking of something similar.

What might be better is if someone could set up a mini-forum somewhere for this project.

With a thread for name discussion, a thread for general project discussion (IE: what are we aiming for with this), a thread for the each of the things rexy was talking about (track order, and reasoning behind it), and a thread for WIP discussion.

i originally had icecap but gave it to roetaka because i thought i'd be better suited for marble zone.

so far it seems i was wrong.

after roetaka dropped i spoke with aku and told him i'd try and develop the ideas i originally had for icecap sometime this week.

so here's yet another avenue in which an icecap mix may materialize.

but it may end up being nothing, so, don't let this stop anyone else from trying.

cheers.

UPDATE: http://www.ic-musicmedia.com/artist_pages/artistpage.php?id=102334

nothing really new. And the quality will still sound bad cause the hosting service but me on lo fi. :roll:

The MP3 I downloaded is 112kbps, but it actually sounds slightly more lo-fi than the bitrate would suggest.

Some of the samples aren't too great. Especially the smash-clap-combo is pretty cheap and also quite repetetive.

It's not bad though. But you're competing with Rayza... Good luck! :wink:

yeah I gotta fix alot of stuff

So this means that you're hoping for Ice Cap, analoq? Sounds fair enough. :) But does this mean that you're doing that and Marble Garden?

If not, I'm sure one of them could be brought forward as a possible PRC source :o

As for the mini-forum thing... that definitely sounds good, although does anyone have any ideas on where to grab one?

UPDATE: http://www.ic-musicmedia.com/artist_pages/artistpage.php?id=102334

nothing really new. And the quality will still sound bad cause the hosting service but me on lo fi. :roll:

GaMeBoX: I really like this mix. can't wait to hear more :D

Um, I'm a little confused. Why are you remixing Sonic 3's ending theme?

Because that's one of the songs on the projects... and I must say, Sora is doing quite a good job for this song, I like where its going, I dont like it as much as the original, but its certianly better than any remix of it ive heard.

As you can see, I already posted there with my ideas.

d(^-^d)

I know I was just wondering if the registering thing is working cause it seems like no register...ers

EDIT: when I go home I'll appoint Mods :lol: