Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

the second lead here is wrong because it plays always the same notes while it's supposed to change.

here, I made a pdf for you with the correct version (of course, you must transpose it to your key

hey thnx fo tha help but i can't read sheet music. i also don't really know whatcha talkin bout when you say second lead. you mean when tha lead plays tha second part?

SnappleMan, glad to see that you are now involved in the project. Looking forward to hearing your tracks!

As for my mix, I've gone back and pretty much revamped the synth instruments. I may post a WIP this weekend, depending on how much work I get done.

Glad to see that the project is progressing well.

Ok, a serious issue is on hand. And it's pathetic. You people just don't help each other like you should. This is a fucking team. But yet some of you don't even check the fucking thread. We all need feedback. Do you know we had a drop out because of this. You people need to shape up. Being busy is no fucking excuse. A few minutes of your time is nothing. I can't accept anymore of this shit. You people are acting as if you are in your own corner. SHAPE UP PEOPLE.

Need a whip KFC?

True, semester finals and school projects are coming, but don't let yourselves be discouraged by it guys. I wish i could help more, but i can only help you with moral support :lol:

And how come there hasn't been any news on the S3&K project being moved to the Site Projects board yet?

I'm glad to see someone twalking & talking... the talk & walk. Whatever that means. Anyhoo, I pretty sure Snapple will make a great Rock (hopefully Electro Rock) Doomsday. I've been having trouble with ideas for it, so I' was most likely gonna drop it. My Hidden Palace is coming along great though. I'll try to have a full length version up soon. Not finished... but full "length".

Ok, a serious issue is on hand. And it's pathetic. You people just don't help each other like you should. This is a fucking team. But yet some of you don't even check the fucking thread. We all need feedback. Do you know we had a drop out because of this. You people need to shape up. Being busy is no fucking excuse. A few minutes of your time is nothing. I can't accept anymore of this shit. You people are acting as if you are in your own corner. SHAPE UP PEOPLE.

Riiiigghhhhhhhtttttt...

This is a role reversal... Snap's being nice, and you're being an ass...

Chill out! Swearing at mixers gives them motivation for one thing only: quitting.

Riiiigghhhhhhhtttttt...

This is a role reversal... Snap's being nice, and you're being an ass...

Chill out! Swearing at mixers gives them motivation for one thing only: quitting.

*Cough Cough*

I think Haydn has a point here. Lookee Lookee.

Guys...

You are fighting again!

Come on, can't you guys see that this thread is turning into some kind of "Who is The Big Asshole" reality show?

Hadyn, you are right, some attitudes make people want to leave (which was NOT my case, but I still believe this is truth).

KFC, Snappleman... I know you guys have your differences and bla bla bla... But the time to fix that is over, now is the time to forget it and start working.

KFC, you want this project to be AMAZING right? Cool, I think you have what it takes, just don't overdo it. You are still in control, but you could lose it if you start showing sings of despair. This is what you are doing.

Snnapleman, stop that crappy "I am your savior, I came here to save the project, bound before me, adore me" speech. It's not cool. I appreciated the move, but there's no need to act like that...

That's all I have to say.

We all have our points - if we want this project to be amazing we need to cooperate together.

Going onto the whole business issue, I too have fallen behind that. I've got Music Technology coursework to hand in for two weeks' time as well as a secret project that I don't even want to tell much about until next Sunday. After that time I will be free to make more frequent visits, I assure you. ;)

But yeah, I'm sure we can all still pull something out of the hat :)