Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Bah, get yerr lips offa my sack, I aint no better than anyone else on this project.

Congrats, that was the biggest lie you have ever told in the history of your life.

Just because I'm a cock to you doesn't mean that I'm not a very humble man! SUCK IT!

SnappleMan has always been nice to me. :)

Anyway, I'm gonna have to back out. I am getting absolutely nowhere with the Special Stage theme, and I don't think I'll be able to come up with anything substantial by the upcoming deadline. Good luck to everyone involved in the project.

-DCT

Bah, get yerr lips offa my sack, I aint no better than anyone else on this project.

Congrats, that was the biggest lie you have ever told in the history of your life.

Just because I'm a cock to you doesn't mean that I'm not a very humble man! SUCK IT!

SnappleMan has always been nice to me. :)

Anyway, I'm gonna have to back out. I am getting absolutely nowhere with the Special Stage theme, and I don't think I'll be able to come up with anything substantial by the upcoming deadline. Good luck to everyone involved in the project.

-DCT

No problem dude. It's all gravy. Love your new song btw. :wink:

Tell me what you think. Should I keep refining this version, or should I expand upon the old original?

completely-unprovoked-drop-in-boy-and-long-time-lurker says: Yes. By far. Stick with the new one. Much as the old one just grabbed me, the new one grabbed me and slathered us both in super glue. Worlds better than already good. Keep it up.

Oh, and Rexyyyy! I would kill someone if it would get me a link to your Angel Island WIP. I miss it. I listened to it a million times and forgot to move it out of the temporary folder. Now it's deleted and the old link's dead. :\

Neat, Krispy's on the project :) Best of luck with your contribution, Joker.

Mind, at my end I only have a week left to arrange, and juggling this as well as an RPGamer.com contest entry, two OCR re-subs and whatnot, time is getting rather short. I can say I've incorporated a lot of new ideas since the previous upload, which I feel will best be saved until the project is released.

I am currently going through the file editing as I go through this; once it's done I'll send the finished MP3 to either KFC or Snapple (depends which one is more accessible) and that's that.

Course, if the project is still in development once my sophomore year starts in mid-September I could start something else then... but who knows :P

[EDIT: Oh, and for the record the front page stated that the files shouldn't be over -14dB in terms of RMS; how close do you expect the MP3s to be? about -0.2db out?]