Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Fucking vgmix and their crappy WIP system! I had to reupload Sky Sanctuary because i uploaded a bad mp3. I upload and find i cant upload any more for 24 hours,so i cant put hidden palace there. Oh well, i always hated those idiots and that dumbass site. Ill host elsewhere.

For now, heres the Sky Sanctuary and Sandopolis (updated) WIPs.

Sandopolis: http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=4101

SS: http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=4169

I know how you feel, but the people at VGMix are very protective over people who flood the recent releases or the WIP boards with the same song. That happened a lot during version 1, but even with that in mind I don't see it as a reason to curse against the site.

That said, I can help you provide hosting through a folder on my FTP :) If you want you can mail the file in my direction and I'll hook it up with the masses.

I'm still digging your Sky Sanc work, although then again... that may be because of my experience with the theme that I know how to see a firm establishment of the music when I see one :P

God damn piece of shit. That's the second time this month my computer has decided to corrupt one of my project files, FUCK. At least for my DoD entry I only had to re-do my drums which I wasn't very far into anyways, but SHIT my whole Flying Battery file is FUCKED and now I'm getting bad disk sectors on my Audio drive.

I'm very, VERY sorry everyone, you have no idea how upset I am.

God damn piece of shit. That's the second time this month my computer has decided to corrupt one of my project files, FUCK. At least for my DoD entry I only had to re-do my drums which I wasn't very far into anyways, but SHIT my whole Flying Battery file is FUCKED and now I'm getting bad disk sectors on my Audio drive.

I'm very, VERY sorry everyone, you have no idea how upset I am.

I feel your pain man... Damn shooter month... Anyway, if you can't take on Flying Battery, let me know, I'll take it over.

don't care about them, Ichi.

your song is really nice. and I can easily recognize the original tune. maybe that's because I actually played a lot with S3&K while other people here don't :roll: . there aren't wrong notes here, the melody is pretty clear, as well as the chord progression. that's definitely Balloon Park.

nice job, man! :wink: