Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

No, really. ^_^ I really, *really* love GrayLightning's work, and to see him show his contributions to this track will be really interesting to witness. Larry, Compyfox, if either of you are reading this... he is really not a jerk.

Hehe... really? :P

Of course he's good. Why do you think I recruited him and am trying to get him to choose a damn track or two for the Tales project? :P

And where might they get the idea that Gray is a jerk? He's always been a nice guy over at VGMix...

Icy, nothing personal, I just feel that haven't contributed much at all since this started. No offense of course.
...(I've been grounded. The reason? Windows died. Yes, I've been grounded because Windows died.)...

I dunno about anyone else, but I feel that to be a legitimate excuse.

I'm personally a big fan of Icy Guy's work, and I feel a little disapointed that he has been cut from this project.

*shakes fist at rayza* dropping the credits are you?

*cracks knuckles* we'll fix that -_-

actually... I'm sad to see you drop it :( I was looking forward to seeing your take on it. *Sigh* hopefully someone will come up with a good remix of the credits that really pleases me and fulfill's my expectations... oh well, I still love the azure lake mix :wink:

No, really. ^_^ I really, *really* love GrayLightning's work, and to see him show his contributions to this track will be really interesting to witness. Larry, Compyfox, if either of you are reading this... he is really not a jerk.

Hehe... really? :P

Of course he's good. Why do you think I recruited him and am trying to get him to choose a damn track or two for the Tales project? :P

And where might they get the idea that Gray is a jerk? He's always been a nice guy over at VGMix...

I didn't actually hear the radio stream, so I'm not sure what the context of that was? Both of them are friends of mine. They were just joking around on air, in response to me constantly saying larry is "smelly." Lesson #1, never listen to larry. Lesson #2 Larry can never come up with any good jokes/liners, his always confuse people. Lesson #3 He's a chump. :wink: Oh and he smells of swine too.

Anyway, I'm gonna try to start work on this mix this week. It's going to be difficult since there's really not much to work with in the source material. Hopefully I can do something interesting with it.

Kyle, I'll get back to you on the stuff ASAP. :)

Icy, nothing personal, I just feel that haven't contributed much at all since this started. No offense of course.
...(I've been grounded. The reason? Windows died. Yes, I've been grounded because Windows died.)...

I dunno about anyone else, but I feel that to be a legitimate excuse.

I'm personally a big fan of Icy Guy's work, and I feel a little disapointed that he has been cut from this project.

I am aware of that, but I don't feel that I can count on him to get something done, and because of his lackluster WIP that he really didn't do much of anything on, just brought me to my decesion faster. Once again, no offense to Icy Guy, cause I like his music.

EDIT oh yeah, antipode you are back on the project now, since your WIP was ok, but dude, the bass and stuff is just ear bleeding, and get GeoDude to record guitar for you instead of you using sucker, ehem, slayer.

Ok, that's enough. I want Snap's cock, not that kinda stuff x.x;; (to tell the truth, it's kinda a hot cock )

Edit: Who edited my post? :?

I got a question that's more or less about the project right now. Will you make the name and CD artwork proposals publicly, or people will absolutely need to go on that -very dead- forum created a moth or so ago for that?

I'm mostly sure it won't be any time soon (more after the next deadline), but it's good to know in advance.

-_- ah ah ah, the edit on my post is soooo funny.

For project coordinators to act like kids doesn't give a lot of credibility to the project, and i think you know that. To joke around for a bit shouldn't be stopped, but please don't fall too far that way.

I nicely ask that you don't transform my posts by adding such comments anymore. You may in your own by quoting me if you like, but this was childish acting.

And i have a boyfriend already anyway. I do not feel the need for a Snapple cock, nor any other sort of cock. And those Snapple bottles are small imho, so for the rest... :roll: j/k

EDIT - I understand that the joking has stopped and that the CD cover and name dicussion will be held in the other forums until KFC and Snapple decides it's time to make it a project focus.

My own edit : I appreciate the answer, although i'd like the person doing this to just post instead of always editing my own posts. If asked that way, i'll gladly delete mine immediatly afterwards to keep the subject on the project. Bla bla bla, i'm not doing it anymore, bla bla bla, this one's the last, etc.

Also it'd have kept me from posting 2 more times off-topic after the question i asked, with the edit incident. Stop doing that and i'll stop posting in the friggin thread if it what it takes you, geez =/ I can even erase all the posts i did in this thread if you're still not happy with all that.

Yeah KFC, the bass on my speakers here is shot, and I realized I overcompensated when I first listened on headphones.

Whatever, I'll fix that up along with some of the distortion. About the guitar, I've still been considering what to do about that. I slapped slayer on there and yes that's a bad idea, but it's more a background line than anything...I might just use an entirely different instrument.

Oh one more thing, I notice I'm on both the "to be removed" and "tracklisting" lists, but it doesn't really matter to me as you just said I'm staying. And yes, I'm relieved. Good stuff, y'all - I look forward to hearing the arrangements.

To all who may have been looking forward to what else I would've brought to the table; sorry. I was lazy and, for some reason, somewhat unmotivated. Also, I think a song of that detail/nature is both beyond my current skill level and requires more time than I was able to invest.

Good luck all!

No problem man, and thanks for showing concern :)