Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

I found a studio yesterday where I could record my piano mix, so anybody who had to hear it won't have to worry anymore about the sound quality. It's a little expensive to use it, though, so I'm now looking for a software like the one I saw there. I believe it's a MIDI editor, but, unlike mine, this one allows changing dynamics and exporting to WAV. But that one is for Macintosh, and I'm looking for one for Windows. If anybody know anything that could help, just reply here:

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=59339

If I can't get what I need, I guess I'll just pay :cry: and use the studio...

How much does it cost? There's no need to panic too much about donating a bit of cash for doing a remix, i assure you. :)

In terms of studio software for Windows, I think Cubase is a good program to use. I'm not sure if there's any demos of it online but I use it rather frequently in encoding my own piano works. ;)

Considering either Azure Lake, or Endless Mine. (Or even both, if that's allowed. :P)

I'll get started on some stuff soon.

Rayza's doing Azure Lake, and I'm doing Endless Mine... However, neither of these tracks are locked.

By the way, are you the same Golden Yoshi that posts on Acmlm's Board? I'm 'JefF' there... (crappy user name, i know!)

How much does it cost? There's no need to panic too much about donating a bit of cash for doing a remix, i assure you. :)

The big problem is not about this song, but having to use the studio every time I want to record any remix, since I'm slowly getting experience as time goes by (and I hope I start composing more too), even though I got lots of university things to do. If I could do it at home, I bet it would give much less headache.

You know, the boss 1 remix started out with nobody on it, but now there is like four people working on a mix. Including me. Ya, I decided to try again. Thanx for the encouragement guys :D . This time, I'm taking a different approach, though. Hope you guys like it (not finished yet or posted anywhere).

You know, the boss 1 remix started out with nobody on it, but now there is like four people working on a mix. Including me. Ya, I decided to try again. Thanx for the encouragement guys :D . This time, I'm taking a different approach, though. Hope you guys like it (not finished yet or posted anywhere).

Actually, it was originally FFMusicDJ's job to mix Boss 1, and I assume because of lack of activity, he was kicked off the project. That's why its now labeled as *free*

edit: Umm...has anyone seen kfc anywhere recently?

same with me. I just won't be on for long enough to to talk to Hadyn about the collab. (but he can send me a .flp from time to time and I'll give him feedback)

edit: and yes, Hadyn I know you can't get to it and it's okay. :wink:

you know, i'm not gonna have anything for the next deadline.

i've been working fulltime and have enough work to deal with at home --

i have to be selective with my time and i haven't been able to give this project priority.

i'm not so much 'quitting' on this project as i am saying the guys in charge will probably have no choice but to drop me in the near future.

my apologies...

just wanted to say that im alive and i have a pre-finished-wip done... im gonna have to email it or send it at a specific time because i dont have internet at home yet, and it can take up to 4-8 weeks.... anyways, my mail is: djdolber @ gmail . com someone should email me and inform me to what email i should send the wip if im not allowed to upload it on vgmix.... ill be checkin in again later on this mounth... otherwise well have to set up a time when im online to send it through msn or icq....

Whoa, holy jesus. I missed the part where I was being called stubborn and an elitist prick. What Snapple Man failed to mention is the main reason I saw it fit to just drop out of this project entirely. I currently have so many things to do, musically and otherwise, that I didn't see any reason to bother competing with someone over a song when the end result could have been that I wasted my time on something with relatively low importance. As it stands, I'm working a full-time job; I'm in the Delayed Entry Program for the U.S. Navy; I'm working on music for an arcade game; I have TWO albums in the works, one of which is two discs; I'm trying to come up with a rock-solid remix to make my long-overdue reappearance on OCR; and all the while I'm also trying to fit in time to have something that remotely resembles a social life. So from where I was standing, it seemed like a much better time to devote my time to things that I KNEW would make a difference in some manner.

I'm still going to finish the remix, I'm just not doing it for this project. And even then, it'll still be months before I have it completed. I'm confident that Hatchet will turn out something great in my stead, especially without having to worry about me competing with him.

So there you have it.

Whoa, holy jesus. I missed the part where I was being called stubborn and an elitist prick. What Snapple Man failed to mention is the main reason I saw it fit to just drop out of this project entirely. I currently have so many things to do, musically and otherwise, that I didn't see any reason to bother competing with someone over a song when the end result could have been that I wasted my time on something with relatively low importance. As it stands, I'm working a full-time job; I'm in the Delayed Entry Program for the U.S. Navy; I'm working on music for an arcade game; I have TWO albums in the works, one of which is two discs; I'm trying to come up with a rock-solid remix to make my long-overdue reappearance on OCR; and all the while I'm also trying to fit in time to have something that remotely resembles a social life. So from where I was standing, it seemed like a much better time to devote my time to things that I KNEW would make a difference in some manner.

I'm still going to finish the remix, I'm just not doing it for this project. And even then, it'll still be months before I have it completed. I'm confident that Hatchet will turn out something great in my stead, especially without having to worry about me competing with him.

So there you have it.

That's really cool. When do you leave for Basic Training (boot camp)? What's your rating?

So there you have it.

I really know where you're coming from. I think the decision you made considering your circumstances was the most mature and logical thing you could have done. Good luck with all the great stuff going on in your life!

That's really cool. When do you leave for Basic Training (boot camp)? What's your rating?

December 28th, 2005. I'm a Cryptologic Technician (Collective), or CTR. I'm hoping for a CTI position to open up before then, which is the Interpretive aspect of Cryptology.

In the meantime, I'm working for Amazon.com. Go me.