Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

That's really cool. When do you leave for Basic Training (boot camp)? What's your rating?

December 28th, 2005. I'm a Cryptologic Technician (Collective), or CTR. I'm hoping for a CTI position to open up before then, which is the Interpretive aspect of Cryptology.

In the meantime, I'm working for Amazon.com. Go me.

Nice. I'm a Nuke (MM3 for now), if you know what that is, and considering that you're a Crypto, I'm sure you do. That's really great, dude. You'll love it.

Oh, and go team Sonic! Blue-skinned lightning-speed midget furries never had it so good. :)

~.C.S.~

I DO use MSN...

And Beatdrop, my intention was not to make you appear as an elitist or anything, I apologise if you feel like you were mis-represented. I must admit, I wasn't really 100% clear on the matter. So again, I hope you'll accept my apology.

And yeah, people, I am on MSN, AndyDash@hotmail.com.

I have a few of you on there! you just never respond!

Um, Hi

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but I still haven't really gotten any feedback on my Doomsday mix(es) So here i go again:

2 versions, one with conga's one without, since I couldn't decide wether to keep them or drop them...

http://home.planet.nl/~hofm0200/s3doomsday(novamix).mp3

Conga's

http://home.planet.nl/~hofm0200/s3doomsday(novamix2nocongas).mp3

No conga's

Please give some comments..I feel my mixes are quite crappy so I need to know how to fix them :oops:

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but I still haven't really gotten any feedback on my Doomsday mix(es)

Wrong!! I did write about them on page 16 (yes, that's a while ago). I'll refresh your memory:

Now that I read the Doomsday thing, I realized that DJ Nova's song is mistitled, since it's actually a remix of Final Boss. Oh, and now that I'm talking about this song I'll tell you 2 things Nova:

- I prefer it without congas :wink:

- I like it overall, but I find the transition from about 1:30 to 2:00 too slow.

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but I still haven't really gotten any feedback on my Doomsday mix(es)

Wrong!! I did write about them on page 16 (yes, that's a while ago). I'll refresh your memory:

whoops sorry I missed that - but thanks for the comments, I'll see what I can do right away!

And about the title...isn't the Final Boss music called "Doomsday Part 2" ?

Whoa, holy jesus. I missed the part where I was being called stubborn and an elitist prick. What Snapple Man failed to mention is the main reason I saw it fit to just drop out of this project entirely. I currently have so many things to do, musically and otherwise, that I didn't see any reason to bother competing with someone over a song when the end result could have been that I wasted my time on something with relatively low importance. As it stands, I'm working a full-time job; I'm in the Delayed Entry Program for the U.S. Navy; I'm working on music for an arcade game; I have TWO albums in the works, one of which is two discs; I'm trying to come up with a rock-solid remix to make my long-overdue reappearance on OCR; and all the while I'm also trying to fit in time to have something that remotely resembles a social life. So from where I was standing, it seemed like a much better time to devote my time to things that I KNEW would make a difference in some manner.

I'm still going to finish the remix, I'm just not doing it for this project. And even then, it'll still be months before I have it completed. I'm confident that Hatchet will turn out something great in my stead, especially without having to worry about me competing with him.

So there you have it.

Aww, way to ruin it. It was WAY better when everyone though you were an elitist prick - Now you're just really busy.

Sucks.

Tell Snappleass to get his shit together then. The 'elitist prick' was my comment, based on what he had said.

Hey DJ Nova, awesome Doomsday Mix ya got goin on there. I love the part at about 3:34 where everything calms down for a second then goes into the ending with an increasing beat. The sound used at the end is awesome!

At 2:15 the synths need to be louder, they feel muffled under everything (unless that's what you're going for lol. I just don't like it)

I don't really know about the Conga's. Both versions are just as awesome. I haven't posted in a while due to the fact that mixes aren't being publicly released, but I found this... =D. Too bad I can't comment on the mixes, it's realy quite fun giving my thoughts.

btw, anyone else extremly excited that you can know play S3&K on the PSP (full framerate and perfect sound to boot!)? I know I have been, been playing it ever since that great emulator was released last saturday ^^.

Nope ^^;

You might have an incorrect tracklisting, though.

But yeah, final boss should be called "Final Boss". as far as the game goes, this music plays before the Doomsday theme, and there is nothing after the doomsday theme - no "part 2" at all.

Nope ^^;

You might have an incorrect tracklisting, though.

But yeah, final boss should be called "Final Boss". as far as the game goes, this music plays before the Doomsday theme, and there is nothing after the doomsday theme - no "part 2" at all.

Ok, I'd better change the title then :)

Thanks for your comments Terial. I think I'm gonna drop the conga's since they're a bit useless, they don't really add that much to the track.

And Beatdrop, my intention was not to make you appear as an elitist or anything, I apologise if you feel like you were mis-represented. I must admit, I wasn't really 100% clear on the matter. So again, I hope you'll accept my apology.

Understood; apology accepted. Wasn't blaming you for it or anything, it's just a matter of how it was interpreted by others.

Aww, way to ruin it. It was WAY better when everyone though you were an elitist prick - Now you're just really busy.

Sucks.

Tell Snappleass to get his shit together then. The 'elitist prick' was my comment, based on what he had said.

Er, uh, I guess I'll take that as a retraction of your "elitest prick" statement.

EDIT: Oh, and good luck with the remainder of the project, everyone.

Ya, not that I'm missed, but I won't be able to finish my Boss 1 remix. I've changed ways I was doing this project at least 5 times, and none of them were solid enough. For some reason, nothing I tried HAD solid structure, besides rhythm/lead guitar solos. It actually worked pretty well, but it just didn't have "it". I don't know what "it" is, but "it" wasn't there. Sorry, I can't complete it in 3-4 days.

Best of luck to this project!

Sorry to see you leave. As to my own track, I'm still going. I haven't posted in awhile, but I've taken everyone's comments to heart and have realized several new things about it, and I'm revamping it for another go. The deadline's a'comin'...