Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Ya, i know. It was my first attempt at live recording, and, like I said, nothing was really working for me. I had no ideas on this remix. Zilch. Nada. Goose-egg. Kaput.

Everything sounds pretty crappy, and I can't even catch what song you are trying to do.

Which is also another reason I didn't submit it in all seriousness.

HELP :!::!:

I just left the studio where I was going to record my piece, but their soundcard doesn't accept soundfonts... I need someone to do me a BIG favor: export my MIDI to MP3 with a soundfont, until Saturday (the deadline). Whoever has this spare time, just post here or e-mail me, and I will give the links to the MIDI and the soundfont (by the way, a marvelous Steinway soundfont). I really wanted to do it at home, but my soundcard is too old to accept the pedal changes of the MIDI.

Thanks!

P.S.: Unfortunately I will only answer tomorrow, 'cause I gotta study to Physics test. :(

I noticed I gotta come here more frequently to know everybody a lot more. From this point of view, it really sucks to be a newbie, but you all had to go through this stage, right?

I'm only aware fo each one's specific capabilities from what I just heard from you all. For better judgement, I suppose I gotta give everybody a chance, even because there a really huge probability of all of you being better than myself (I would give this chance to myself too, but I'll take two weeks, I think, to get my new PC). So, if Kanjika, Krispy, or anyone else want and could do me this big favor, here's the link to the file:

http://www.sitesled.com/members/hetcenus/IGMidi.mid

Well here is my quick mixdown: http://krispy.sleazyc.com/HetcenusMixdown.mp3

However, I found, disturbingly, that my ff C6 note is distorted slightly... very annoying indeed. This can do for now, but rest assured I will do something about that note... so every annoying.

I know of a solution which may or may not work. You could lower the note by a half step (assuming your B6 note sounds right) and increase the pitch of your B6 by 1 step. This process causes a bit of distortion on high levels, but 1 step shouldnt be that bad at all.

It's almost sad that Rayza had to drop the track. After re-listening to a WIP version ('almostdone'), I am reminded of how great his track was turning out, and how close it seemed to be to completion. Oh well, I guess that's all you can do. Hopefully Rayza will consider remixing the song anyway, even if it's outside of this project. I'm sure everyone who has heard the WIP will agree.