Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

WHOA! Rayza dropped Azure Lake?!?! what?!

it was my favorite mix of the project... *is extremly depressed* why... why god? WHYYYYYYYYY- ...

oh well, hopefully he will pick it up again for a remix, because that was a AWESOME piece he had going. Hopefully someone will pick it up and make it just as good :D

NEW UPDATE! - No more posting of WIPs publically. Only send them to me, KFC, and anyone currently on the project. No non-project people should be hearing the music past this point.

Also, if you're done, DO NOT POST THE FINAL SONG HERE! Do not post it anywhere else online! Keep it a secret till the project is done! If we find that you've been spreading your song around the net, you will be canned!

Now, just like before, there is strict quality control for this project. Post all works in progress here, but NO completed work. If you think something is completed, send it to either me or KFC for evluation.
I think someone should fix this in the first post. it's pretty ambiguous.

NEW UPDATE! - No more posting of WIPs publically. Only send them to me, KFC, and anyone currently on the project. No non-project people should be hearing the music past this point.

Also, if you're done, DO NOT POST THE FINAL SONG HERE! Do not post it anywhere else online! Keep it a secret till the project is done! If we find that you've been spreading your song around the net, you will be canned!

Now, just like before, there is strict quality control for this project. Post all works in progress here, but NO completed work. If you think something is completed, send it to either me or KFC for evluation.
I think someone should fix this in the first post. it's pretty ambiguous.

I agree, let's all bug KFC to do it, I'm tired :(

I listened to both Krispy and SnappleMan's songs, and both are really marvelous. Thank you.

But this will not be the final version. I still got some velocities to fix in the midi, I'll post the new link here when it gets ready (I hope by the weekend or a few days later). I still don't know if I'm just correct what's wrong or play everything again to make it more natural... If anyone could give me a light...

You know what I think? On a completely random note? I say that when this project is completed, we delete the original "history" thread, make THIS the "history" thread, and make a new thread for comments.

But nevermind me.

You know what I think? On a completely random note? I say that when this project is completed, we delete the original "history" thread, make THIS the "history" thread, and make a new thread for comments.

But nevermind me.

I dunno... while it was a little childish (check my sig), it actually represents a lot of the effort that goes into this. I mean, the very first day it was announced, it was the subject of much hilarity in #ocremix that night - and now it's almost finished.

There's a lot of shit in there that could probably be cleaned up, a few things that were said that aren't really indicitave of the people saying them, but...

Yeah, ok, I think it should be deleted too.

On an unrelated note, it would appear Foxhound is also from Canada. So that's pretty cool.

But nevermind me.

I dunno... while it was a little childish (check my sig), it actually represents a lot of the effort that goes into this. I mean, the very first day it was announced, it was the subject of much hilarity in #ocremix that night - and now it's almost finished.

There's a lot of shit in there that could probably be cleaned up, a few things that were said that aren't really indicitave of the people saying them, but...

Yeah, ok, I think it should be deleted too.

On an unrelated note, it would appear Foxhound is also from Canada. So that's pretty cool.

It's just - y'know, I was looking at it, and it probably isn't the type of thread we'd want to represent this - not exactly very respectable. I think we'd all be better off with this as a replacement, instead of an addition.

Hey dudes! I don't think I've posted in this thread before but I've been following the project for a long time. Since the cover is now being discussed I wanted to mention that I've also been working on CD art, though it might be a while before it's ready to be shared. :wink: I really want to contribute to the project (I'm a HUGE fan of Sonic and this is my favorite Sonic game) but have never tried arranging music before, but I am a graphic design major and enjoy creating CD art so hopefully you will all be open to my ideas as well as those already presented.

I also have an opinion on the issue of the history thread (if anyone cares)...it's true that there was a lot of bickering in that thread, but there was plenty of serious discussion as well, plus it was the origin of the project, so it was still fascinating to read. I suggest leaving it up...if anything it'll show how far the project has come!

Keep up the good work. From the WIPs I've heard this will be an amazing project.

PS - No more Rayza makes me want to cry...like this: :cry: I was also disappointed that analoq couldn't do ice cap - I figured if anyone could think of a fresh approach it would be him.

well that was to be expected :cry:

even if I didn''t have all these family problems and did make a track, I probably wouldn't have made it past the final cuts anyway.(even if I have improved during this month without the internet) :wink:

so yeah, I'm not gonna be here for 2 more months and it's not like it really matters anyway. Good luck with the project and make me proud KFC :D

Back to the cover art topic...I made a suggestion a loooong time ago at the kazorum forum, and people seemed to like the idea, but I havent seen any versions of it. I believe Sora was going to take a shot at it. At any rate:

Im a terrible artist, but I do have a suggestion for the cover art which I think would look cool... Picture this: The cover is an extreme closeup shot of Super Sonic and essentially all you see is one of his eyes in extreme detail and almost the back of his head. You dont see his nose. His face is very detailed, but not quite beyond what its meant to be...mostly just eye detail...and I mean like eyes of fire kind of thing. The back of the album could be the hidden palace with the super emeralds faded out so they dont become a dominant contrast, but the master emerald is slightly more dominant.

To get a better idea of what I mean, check out some of the complex pictures at www.digitalblasphemy.com