Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

DJ Bren...just listened to your WIP and that's not even Boss 1, it's Death Egg (which isn't closed, according to page 1). Don't have a cow, man! :P

EDIT: Unless you were working on both? btw thanks for posting the WIP.

Yes, I was working on Death Egg and had a Boss 1 wip that I showed to Snappleman at some point in time. I was kind of disappointed when I found out that my time working on boss 1 was for nothing, then I found out some stuff that made me want to drop from the project, because I didnt think I could make the cut with what I put forward for a Death Egg mix. Hey, I love doing music; Its my hobby. I Just wont be a part of this any longer, but Im still rooting for you guys working on it. 8)

Sorry to see you drop Death Egg, DJBren.

I'm pretty much done with mine, but I could still make minor updates to it and whatever. I'm looking forward to the release or at least the next deadline - this will be a great project.

Just letting you know, Im dropping from the project. I just dont have any motivation to continue anymore... :(

if anyone is interested, this was my wip: Link

A shame. Really liked this Death Egg mix. :(

EDIT:Perhaps working on this one a little more for a ocremix release? Only problem I can see is the length.

Uh, you guys are aware that posting links to downloads of commercially available soundtracks is prohibited by OCR forum rules, right?
you have mod powers here. edit their posts writing [link removed] where needed if you think they're breaking forums' rules.

Uh, you guys are aware that posting links to downloads of commercially available soundtracks is prohibited by OCR forum rules, right?
you have mod powers here. edit their posts writing [link removed] where needed if you think they're breaking forums' rules.

DarkeSword specifically instructed me not to mod any threads here besides my own, so I'm sticking to that.

Heyo Beatdrop, very awesome job you did on the track. I love the percussion, it really makes the song.

I'm workin' on Flying Battery with Housethegrate. As with all my other work for this album, it'll be a fusion of different styles. I'm planning to have strong percussion also, with a mix of heavy rhythm and lead guitar (done by house).

Hopefully I can get something as cool as this :)

I apologize: I had no idea that linking to sites with, eh, 'less-than-legal' material was not allowed.

And: to whoever edited my post, please be just a little less offensive... :lol:

EDIT:

He told me the same thing.... :D
Well, I guess I know who did it! I guess I'm not a fan of the 'Ruthless Snapple flavor'. :D

Hadyn, I love your work, but I'm sadly going to have to pull you from the project. PM me for comments or anything of that nature and we can work somehting out, but as it stands, my decision is final. :cry:

As for DJ Nova, good luck with your music, but I feel that your WIP isn't up to par with this projects standards. Sorry, but I have decided to pull you as well.