Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

This song is cursed, it makes you turn bald from frustration.

Joke aside, it seems no one who've tried Ice Cap has tried something out of techno-ish genre. If it can give someone ideas for it, why not try a more rock styled approach?

Ooo, Rexy Ice cap would be great 8)

By the way, the PC version of the game (Sonic & Knuckles Collection) had different music for Carnival Night, Ice Cap, and Launch Base. It fills my heart with sadness that no one has done a remix of any of these versions, since the PC game is the one I always play, but it's probably too late in the project to consider at this point. However it could provide an alternative to doing yet another remix of the Genesis Ice Cap music so I thought I'd mention it.

Ooo, Rexy Ice cap would be great 8)

By the way, the PC version of the game (Sonic & Knuckles Collection) had different music for Carnival Night, Ice Cap, and Launch Base. It fills my heart with sadness that no one has done a remix of any of these versions, since the PC game is the one I always play, but it's probably too late in the project to consider at this point. However it could provide an alternative to doing yet another remix of the Genesis Ice Cap music so I thought I'd mention it.

Nah.

Oooooh, glad I read that. I didn't actually make plans for the bonus cuts section of the website. I completely forgot about it ^^;

I'll make sure to write it into my plans now :)

I won't do any more major work on the website for atleast another week as I have a more new, more urgent assignment that involves programming in Flash - it'll keep me busy. After that I also have some dodgy film editting assignment, but then I'll have a few weeks dedicated to the site.

Officially the site has to be handed in to my teacher on tues 13 september... Wait a second, that's like... 2 weeks... oooohhhh, whoops, read the wrong date... Damn, freaked out for a minute there. It's actually tues 27 september, which is a month away.

Don't hold your breath though as an extension may be in order, and even if I hand it in to the teacher on that day I may still add some things before it's finalised. Expect it finished in early October.

So yeah. That's my update for now.

Heyo people!

I just got Sixto onboard for Flying Battery! I'll change the Snapple and House collab for another track.

For those who don't know him, he's an excellent musician and a fantastic addition to the project.

Let's all welcome him aboard!

Also, I know I said no more new people on the project, but ones that KFC and I ask personally are different... and stuff o_O

Heyo people!

I just got Sixto onboard for Flying Battery! I'll change the Snapple and House collab for another track.

For those who don't know him, he's an excellent musician and a fantastic addition to the project.

Let's all welcome him aboard!

Also, I know I said no more new people on the project, but ones that KFC and I ask personally are different... and stuff o_O

Sixto is "the man". Nice work on the recruiting. :D

Ok, I'm making a few cuts now. This will not be the end of cuts though.

-if you are on this list, this means that you will still be included on the project, but not on the main album. we will make a bonus section on our website to show your awesome work.-

Hadyn - Final Boss

Joker+krispy - Hidden Palace

antipode - Competiton Menu

-if you are on this list, you are cut from the project period-

AkumajoBelmont - Azure Lake (don't worry, he is on another song now).

I hate cuts, but they have to be done. Sir Nuts and Kanjinka, you guys are hanging neck and neck right now, so I need to hear your tracks. Sir Nuts, extra emphasis. I encourage that even if you got cut, to still keep working on the tracks and finish them. Let's get to work people! At this point it's time to get it in high gear. - kFc.

Well, just PMed the final version of my song to KFC. Wish me luck people. :) I don't know who else could possibly want to remix Balloon Park Competition though. :P

Edit: Are all songs on CD 2 "Bonus Cuts" not part of the album and just bonus cuts on the website? Or is it gonna be a true 2-discer?

It's part of the album. A true 2 discer. Disc one is the MAIN game cuts though.