Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Well, just PMed the final version of my song to KFC. Wish me luck people. :) I don't know who else could possibly want to remix Balloon Park Competition though. :P

Edit: Are all songs on CD 2 "Bonus Cuts" not part of the album and just bonus cuts on the website? Or is it gonna be a true 2-discer?

It's part of the album. A true 2 discer. Disc one is the MAIN game cuts though.

2 CDs? Bonus Tracks? You guys makes me drool about this project heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

And i doubt any of you should be worried about Chrono Symphonics being almost finished too. I'd bet there'll be a month between the release of both this and Chrono remixing projects :P

Don't give up guys! You're almost done!

Also, this is how we're gonna handle things.

By October 1st, we'll be collecting everyones tracks. Special cases will be given more time if they need it, you know who you are.

Once KFC and I have all the tracks, we will start listening to them very carefully. If something needs changing, we will tell you to change it, be open to critique.

Now for an update from me.

I'm getting back into my carnival night track, trying to make it more interesting and quite a bit longer. It's going well so far, but progress may slow down a little due to the shear number of other projects and favors I have lined up right now. With any luck I should still make the deadline.

The website will also be done within the month. I'm working on a redesign that I'm sure you'll all love, provided I can get it working alright. I'm also working on some special "bonus content" that not even the project leaders know about yet. That might take a little while, but should be done easily in time for the project launch. That's all for now - keep cool everyone,

~Hadyn

Wow, this is making me think how this thing is still standing after so long. :) Was this before easter it made its start? Must be some time after Hedgehog Heaven at least.

From the minimal amount of tracks I've heard I've managed to see some interesting results out here. And even so it'll be great to see what will be presented for the deadline.

But yeah, let's see this keep moving on and on. KFC knows it, and Snapple knows it too, but this has come a very long way since its shaken start. And as one of those people that have been there since the beginning, I can say this project has gone through a lot to make sure it has reached this stage - near completion.

Thank you very much, everyone :D *bearhug*

I've just got back from two weeks vacation, and I'm suprised to see the progress that has been made. Good work guys!

I have two questions/comments about the tracklisting:

1)If Disc 1 ends up being longer than 80 mins, what song(s) will be moved to disc 2?

2)In the game, Desert Palace comes before Endless Mine (notice the names follow an A-B-C-D-E pattern?). Swap tracks 9 & 10 on disc 2.

Hetcenus, I'll get to work on your track ASAP. School starts for me this week, but I'll try to have it done in the next few days. Sorry if this causes a problem...

Hadyn, that website design looks awesome. It'd be cool if you made CD labels to match. If you need help with anything, I'll gladly assist.