Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Oh sure! The most, the best! But that one has to be finished. I hope he doesn't give up!

Anyway, I'm looking for suggestions for the Ice Cap remix title.

Current options:

by myself: Her Crystal Throne

by jmr: Icy Tears, Atop the Frozen Mountain, Frosty Peak, Frost Peak

Any ideas are REALLY welcome, even though I tend to choose mine, cause... well... I had the idea :oops: (yeah KFC, Snapple, though it sux for U2, I still think it`s not that bad). But I`m sure there will be better names, so please take your shots everyone. Pleeeease!

Ya want titles?.... :

Ice Crap

Frosted MiniFags

Chillin'

Popsicle Penis

Penguins Of Doom

or you can be all OMG OPPOSITE and title it:

Hell's Inferno

Try to avoid OMG ICE CAP titles like "Icy Dreams" or "Frozen Breath of Sadness" or other dramatically crappy titles.

OMG!!! Titles!! Titles!!

I forgot to mention: I was talking to Red Tailed Fox the other day and he gave me the BEST title, I won't use it 'cause "someone" already used... SONATA ARCTICA!!!! WHOO HOO!!!! :lol:

Ice Cap ideas:

Cold Shoulder

Frosty Beat

Cold Welcome

Under the Glacier

Tip of the Iceburg

Hot Ice

Icy Hot

Hell Froze Over

Frozen Fur Coat

Spin, Dash, Freeze!

Freezing My Spikes Off

Frost Bites

Ice Pop

Ice Spehere(s)

Cold Blooded Crossing

Freeze Frames

Sounds of Frost

Icy Tempo

Rythym & Blue-Skinned (actually, that's a good one in general)

Snowblowing

Stalactite Symphony

Snow Days

Frozen Over

Overfrozen Remix

Chilly Beat

S3 Blizzard (as opposed to DQ Blizzard)

And that's just from thinking on my feet.

Piano!? Aww...

Frozen Keys

Sheets of Ice (You can play around with this one, the concept is that you're playing sheet music, and also that they're sheets of ice)

Sub-Zero Hero

Cold Composure (plays on the fact that the piano music was "composed")

How about those?

I've been watching this thread for a short while now, and I just wanted to say, I'm really, really looking forward to hearing this project. I think it's awesome that you guys are doing this, and I know it will be great. Thanks guys!

And one more thing...that album art that Eon_Blue is working on looks fantastic. Keep up the good work man!

I'm so close to taking Sir Nuts off the project, it's not even funny. I have asked him time and time and time and time and time again to give me his W.I.P, and he always says he will, and never does. He never PMs me, and he hasn't even talked to Snappleman yet. This is his lasty chance today. Any friends of his better let him know that this is his last chance. The second Friday hits (12:01am), he's gone. It makes no sense. HE'S HAD PLENTY of time.

He should have told me that. I can't stand stuff like this. You know what, I'm going to do us both a favor and remove him. Sorry, but obviously he is too busy to keep any type of contact, show a simple WIP, or any of that stuff. I'm done.

KEEP IN MIND, this proect has been running for 8 months.