Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

ATTENTION NON-PROJECT PEOPLE!!

Learn to read, do NOT IM me asking me when the project will be released. And if you simply can't help yourselves, at least make an attempt to make some small talk.

Just IMing me with "Hi, when's the project coming out?" Does not sit well with me. And also, alot of people have been talking to me as if they deserve answers and updates and shit. The people of Project Chaos do not owe anyone shit.

The project will not move any faster if you people keep asking me when it'll be released, so relax.

Learn to read, do NOT IM me asking me when the project will be released. And if you simply can't help yourselves, at least make an attempt to make some small talk.

Just IMing me with "Hi, when's the project coming out?" Does not sit well with me. And also, alot of people have been talking to me as if they deserve answers and updates and shit. The people of Project Chaos do not owe anyone shit.

The project will not move any faster if you people keep asking me when it'll be released, so relax.

Heh, I'm not part of the project, but way to tell 'em off :)

Seconded. I have been nice about it, but I get BOMBED with people asking me about it. I know it's highly anticipated, but be patient.

Why not just be really non specific about it, but still give everyone atleast some sort of answer. They'd probably be happier hearing "This year" rather than "piss off I don't know". :P

Because Hadyn, as Snapple, or Undercoat, or whatever he's going by now so accurately put, "The people of project chaos do not owe anyone shit".

That's all the need to know until it comes out.

Why not just be really non specific about it, but still give everyone atleast some sort of answer. They'd probably be happier hearing "This year" rather than "piss off I don't know". :P

Because Hadyn, as Snapple, or Undercoat, or whatever he's going by now so accurately put, "The people of project chaos do not owe anyone shit".

My answer to that question has been, simply, "when it's done."

My answer to that question has been, simply, "when it's done."

Seriously though, I completly agree. Projects get done when they are. SO many unpredicted events happen which slows things down, and it gets really annoying when people persist on askin over and over to get it done. I swear...

Everyone here in siteprojects are doing a great job right now with leading their projects. I think we all need to pat each other on the backs.

Because on the off chance that the project is not released 'this year,' people will get pissed off at you. :roll:

Hah, well, you're completely right. It's almost November and I'm still not thinking about releasing this bitch ;)

So yeah, as long as it takes!

That's cool then, but the reasoning behind my idea was that maybe if you gave them something - anything - they'd stop nagging about it.

As for "not owing anyone shit", I disagree. We're making this project for the people, and I think we need to atleast make an effort to treat them with a little respect. You can tell them that you don't know when the project's coming out and that you would appreciate it if they stopped nagging, but try to be nice about it.

Just my thoughts on the subject, feel free to disregard.

~Hadyn

I'm just going to let everyone know straight up, I HIGHLY doubt the project will be done on Nov 12, let alone in November period.

To be honest, that's quite a relief for me. Assignments are piling up and I haven't been able to work on the site as much as I'd have liked.

I'd still have a "finished" version if the project was released then, but there's a bit of extra content I really want to add, and it would be good to have time to work on that.

Hi. I just wanted to say that I've watched this project from the very beginning. I'm thrilled that y'all are remixing this soundtrack. I don't care how long it takes for you guys to get it out cause I'm sure it's gonna be worth the wait. So keep up the good work.

(By the way, I JUST created my account here so that I could cheer you on. This is my first post. Don't you feel special now?) :wink:

Hi. I just wanted to say that I've watched this project from the very beginning. I'm thrilled that y'all are remixing this soundtrack. I don't care how long it takes for you guys to get it out cause I'm sure it's gonna be worth the wait. So keep up the good work.

pretty much the same here. If there is anything i would listen to for the rest of time, it would be Sonic remixes. HH is good, but lacking. A two-disc shot of remixes from one of the best video games ever should stop the crack itches and quivering hands for a while.

I thank you immensely for continuing this project. :D

pretty much the same here. If there is anything i would listen to for the rest of time, it would be Sonic remixes. HH is good, but lacking. A two-disc shot of remixes from one of the best video games ever should stop the crack itches and quivering hands for a while.

I thank you immensely for continuing this project. :D

We apperciate your support, from all the Project Chaos crew! :D

Take your time guys, don't rush. I'll wait for as long as I have to, and I'm sure everyone else will as well. I'm very excited about the results of this one, so I look forward to when I'll have nothing but these tracks on my playlist.

And if anyone needs any Ice Cap names...