Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Well, I'm trying to get shit done on my end. Is it wrong of me to expect people to accept responsibility and get back to work on their own?

I guess I gotta start being a prick now, :D

I was just about to make a post VERY similar to that. From this point out, we are going to be on you guys to make sure that you put in work or your out!

it sucks that analoq is no longer doing the track, but DarkeSword is pretty darn good too...

and speaking of not working, I've been sick for the past three days. which is why I don't have another WIP to submit...

aaaand I just found out my MS2000B is actually on back order. So it'll be another 3-4 weeks before I get it. :( But in the meantime, I'll just do the best I can.

Hey XenonOdyssey, are you still up for playing sax? 'cus whether or not this track makes it into this project, I'm going to want you.

UPDATE

I'm putting it as blunt as I can. The new deadline is Jan 31st. If your track isn't completed by then, you are gone. It has come to this due to the fact that you guys are just not working. Me and Snap will now initiate busting heads mode. We are eliminating any mixer who isn't done by that point (excluding GaMeBoX, Kanjika, and Rexy, who all either have more than one track or are really close to completing their work, and DarkeSword, who just came on the team).

- Danger (these people NEED to have their tracks done, as they have had too many extensions) -

Gecko

House

Hadyn

Sixto

It might be a good idea for some of us who have been done a really long time to go back and just make sure some of the production or other aspects of our songs are up to snuff, and polish things up.

Just a thought. I plan to do so.

Yea thats exactly what im doing. You could also send stuff to a few other project members if your unsure if something is good or not. Its good to know what people think.