Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Jan 31st is fine, I plan to have it done much sooner anyways, hopefully within the week.

But I've hardly been slacking off, for the record. My course work for college has been getting heavier and heavier, and in the whole year I've only had two weeks holidays (this is my second week now), and even then I'm doing homework throughout. I also did the website for this project, and doing stuff like that takes a lot longer than you might think.

It's not just about finding time, either, it's about being in the right mood to work on something like this. There have been plenty of times when I've forced myself to sit down and try something out, working on it for a few hours, only to revert to an older version because I didn't like the way it was sounding. I've revised the mixing countless times, reworked the structure and changed instruments around. I'm no musical genius, trying to get this to sound nice is a whole lot of trial and error for me, and that takes time. As another note, I did have more than one track, another one which I'd completed, but that didn't make it onto the project if anyone remembers.

Ohwell, doesn't matter. It'll be done in time either way.

But seriously, KFC, get some damn webspace already! If you want the site to go up, this week is the best time for me to make that happen. I can do it later too, but this week would be the best, so yeah. Webspace would be nice. Cheers,

~Hadyn

I made a major update on the front page.

My apologies to you, Mike, for not telling you. This is something the project needs and it's time to step up the energy we got going in this thing.

Nah homie, it's cool, and a very good move considering all the stuff we have to do anyway. I applaud you, and welcome to the team Rexy!

...stupid mod powers...

I went with "Arrangement Project" because I couldn't spell "Collaboration". :)

But anyway, it's great to hear that Rexy will be helping you guys out. It looks like her Dodge Ball track may be put on the back burner for a while, but it'll be worth it if it means that this project gets finished sooner.

Cool.

I wanted to comment on something mentioned on the front page...post production. I think it's definitely needed...I know my songs, personally, have always had lots of dynamics, usually leading to damaged speakers and eardrums when listening to finished tracks. I think post production would help a lot to give the whole project a more united, smoother feel.

Just my two cents.

Ichi... There are a few reasons it's not public yet.

The main reason is that the background music is currently placeholder, and sort of in violation of copyright, which obviously needs to be changed.

The second reason is that some of the content such as the "thankyou" section is currently non-existent. IE. I need to get that info from the project leaders. I also need to amend some of the content, like the news page and the about page to include info on our new third project director.

I also need to get the links page working with some fancier buttons, though that's not nearly as important and can wait until after the site goes public. So mainly the first two reasons.

Don't worry though, I promised to make a good site and I'm determined to come through!

Hadyn you wondeful man. I just saw the project site and it looks fantastic!

I'll get together with you later to work out some details and talk about some things we should add.

Make it public plz

We can give feedback too ya know!

It needs no improvements or feedback, dont worry.....

You can bet your ass on that one

Hadyn you wondeful man. I just saw the project site and it looks fantastic!

I'll get together with you later to work out some details and talk about some things we should add.

Make it public plz

We can give feedback too ya know!

It needs no improvements or feedback, dont worry.....

You can bet your ass on that one

All right, I placed my bet.

I really hope I dont lose. :cry:

... that would suck.