Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Example code of a full page or two would be great. W3c was a bit lacking in that department.

If you can send me a page that has all the scripting on it to connect to a database, retireve info, and later on display that info, that'd be cool. Just html stuff, I'll worry about flash another time. And yeah, if you have any other pages that show some more interesting stuff you think might help, you could send them too.

Best way would probably be to zip them, and email them to hadynlander@hotmail.com whenever you get the time.

Cheers,

~Hadyn

Another bit of bad news.

Sixto was in a MAJOR accident in which he was run over by a forklift. One of his arms is completely shattered and he won't be able to do anything with it for a long while.

I've taken over his track on the project and I hope he gets better.

Now a bit of good news.

I re-installed all my major programs and things since my PC died, and I've since gotten a little bit of my work back on the project. I've been working alot though, and will have all my tracks done by the due date of the project.

Another bit of bad news.

Sixto was in a MAJOR accident in which he was run over by a forklift. One of his arms is completely shattered and he won't be able to do anything with it for a long while.

Now a bit of good news.

I re-installed all my major programs and things since my PC died, and I've since gotten a little bit of my work back on the project. I've been working alot though, and will have all my tracks done by the due date of the project.

Damn, I send my heart out to Sixto, and as for you Snap, good deal.

Another bit of bad news.

Now a bit of good news.

Damn, I send my heart out to Sixto, and as for you Snap, good deal.

Yeah man, hit me up on AIM sometime so we can get everything ready for heading towards a release. There's some stuff I want to talk to you about.

Another bit of bad news.

Now a bit of good news.

Shit, thoughts go out to Juan, I hope he'll be able to heal up in the long-run. Glad your end of the project, Andy, will still be ok.

Oh no... :( I would say "that sucks" but still, I feel so sorry for him. I hope he'll be okay.

Still, because of this I'm now concerned about what will happen to his Jipang placement on Children of Erdrick as well as some of his stuff on Kyle, Starky and Usa's projects. Whichever happens, I will pray for the best.

Good God man, that's insane!

At least he's alive. I hope he heals quickly.

As a note, I still haven't worked on my carnival night track for a few weeks, but I'm almost finished the coldfusion version of the html partner-site. If it's at all possible to get a cold fusion server still, that would be awesome. Otherwise I guess I'll just have to learn php. It's just a shame, because I wrote a hell of a lot of CF code. But ohwell. Maybe I'll just remove some of the less-important features and go from there.

Anyways, just thought I'd let ya'll know what's happening.

I'm now forced to delete my work and do a bad job just to spite you.

Oh20Noes1.jpg

:P

anyway, the project is looking great so far. can't wait for this to be released, and I hope it surpasses Hedgehog Heaven. not saying that Hedgehog Heaven was bad, but I hope this project turns out better.

the project is looking great so far. can't wait for this to be released, and I hope it surpasses Hedgehog Heaven. not saying that Hedgehog Heaven was bad, but I hope this project turns out better.

Why not say Hedgehog Heaven was bad? It had a couple cool tracks, but it was a bit of a disappointment.

On the other hand, All the songs on this project should be of a quality to be accepted by the OCR judges panel, and I look greatly forward to its release.