Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Well, although my songs are done, I can't mix them because I haven't the samples I need. So I gotta wait for my CDs to be shipped back to me and then I'll get to finish them all up.

I'm also getting completed tracks from other members now, so that makes me happy.

READ THIS, PEOPLE!

I need info from you! All of you. Read the first post and find out what you gotta send me. If you dont have a pic or don't want one displayed, it's not a problem, just make sure you give me info! AND PLEASE SEND IT TO BOTH ME AND KFC!

I managed to read it; sorry if I didn't get back to you sooner, had a few other things under my belt.

Nonetheless, it's good to see things are steadily getting under wraps. Now where the hell are we going to find someone to do Boss 1? :P

I'll do it! *records a "Come On!" sample*

Go Kyle! I was thinking about doing it, but it's such a wierd song, I don't think I could handle it. Good luck!

I managed to read it; sorry if I didn't get back to you sooner, had a few other things under my belt.

Nonetheless, it's good to see things are steadily getting under wraps. Now where the hell are we going to find someone to do Boss 1? :P

Go Kyle! I was thinking about doing it, but it's such a wierd song, I don't think I could handle it. Good luck!

Haha, I don't think I could actually do it, either. :P It is a weird song, though. Hopefully someone can handle it...

Haha, I don't think I could actually do it, either. :P It is a weird song, though. Hopefully someone can handle it...

:-/ I guess I take everything too seriously! Well, I'll tinker with it, and maybe I'll come up with something...we'll see.