Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Urgh, I thought this might happen - I was working on a background tune...with sorta the marble garden melody...and it got more and more of a melody...and it wound up being a full-scale remix. So count me out on the bg stuff, unless I manage to try another one. It seems like this always happens to me...

For the love of Chaos... not again? O_o

Right, unless we can find a viable match that may be something I'll be up to do. Although, with Red Tailed Fox on holiday and Prophecy still seeming to be MIA in terms of remixing I may fall short with the contacts that I have X_x

I COULD DO IT! :)

If Snapple approves...

hey xenon...wanna collab?

For the love of Chaos... not again? O_o

Right, unless we can find a viable match that may be something I'll be up to do. Although, with Red Tailed Fox on holiday and Prophecy still seeming to be MIA in terms of remixing I may fall short with the contacts that I have X_x

I COULD DO IT! :)

If Snapple approves...

hey xenon...wanna collab?

Um...I sorta already was doing a mix and presented it to Snapple, and then polished it up and finished it...

That's why when I wrote "approves", I mentioning toward if he approves my mix...BUT, that's again me speaking in codes that only I understand.

Maybe next time, alrighty?

Urgh, I thought this might happen - I was working on a background tune...with sorta the marble garden melody...and it got more and more of a melody...and it wound up being a full-scale remix. So count me out on the bg stuff, unless I manage to try another one. It seems like this always happens to me...

As long as it sounds good, it doesn't matter too much if it doesn't feel entirely background-ish. Somewhat unfortunately, right now anything is better than nothing.

Ok, Hadyn, I'll PM you in a few hours with a good loopable version of it. I suppose it could work - but I'm just hoping it's not going to confuse anyone with the real Marble Garden mix, which is undoubtedly better than mine (being Danny B). But all right, I'll get back to you in awhile.

This is a note to all of you who have offered to work on background music - it doesn't have to loop. Infact, looping is a bad thing, it should have a clear start and end. All of the bg tunes are going to play in sequential order, so they don't need to repeat :)

Antipode, I listened to your mix. There a bits and pieces I think you could salvage into a more suitable background piece, I'll give you better feedback in a couple of hours when I'm home from college.

This is a note to all of you who have offered to work on background music - it doesn't have to loop. Infact, looping is a bad thing, it should have a clear start and end. All of the bg tunes are going to play in sequential order, so they don't need to repeat :)

Antipode, I listened to your mix. There a bits and pieces I think you could salvage into a more suitable background piece, I'll give you better feedback in a couple of hours when I'm home from college.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I was under the impression that it should loop. Shall I update my song?

Or to collaborate with Hetcenus on what could possibly be the greatest piano renditio of Lava Reef known to man.

Just an idea... :D

Lava Reef for two pianos, anyone? :) If that idea does go ahead I'll let Het start, considering my week is swamped enough as it is.

Yeah, I'd very pleased to collab with Rexy, if my track from HER project weren't pissing me off... can't just go much further on it... :evil:

Were you all serious about this???????

Thought the project directors would be happy to know that I have a "finished" version of my Carnival Night tune. KFC got all serious on me thismorning, and it actually motivated me to temporarily drop my assignments and work on the damn song - and I feel better for it. I'm off to sleep now, but if I get some time tomorrow I'll send out a copy to you, ze leaders, and you can lemme know what you think. On a similar note, what's the best way to get the song out to each of you guys - considering time differences make msn a little difficult and all?

~Hadyn