Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Maturity is brewing strong with this cat. Anyway, Xenon, you can still try, we are seeing who can come up with the best track.

Xenon Odyssey

VS

Hetcenus & Rexy

VS

Geoff Taucer

LMFAO

Yeah, I don't stand a chance. Even if I started over from scratch.

Well, we'll just see how Taucer and the Ivory Masters do...

All of you should try! Tracks that don't get used will still be available fr download as BONUS CONTENT. Right now there's not a whole lot of that, so some more would be nice!

All of you should try! Tracks that don't get used will still be available fr download as BONUS CONTENT. Right now there's not a whole lot of that, so some more would be nice!

Snapple already has my mix. All I would need to do is send him the wav, and that's it.

But the only reason I would like to my mix used (besides personal gratification) is so that there is more diversity on the album. I see guitars and pianos. No saxophones! Not cool.

But bonus content is still nice. ;) I'm happy either way.

Hey I'm glad that a ReMix album for S3&K is being made... I was also planning one here but I have been beaten XD.

Just in case you were wondering what my version would be like (witch would be most unlikely) here it is:

• Sonic 3 & Knuckles ReMix
    DISC 1 - 20 Tracks
    . Angel Island act1
    . Angel Island act2
    . Azure Lake
    . System Screen: Select
    . HydroCity act1
    . HydroCity act2
    . Gumball Machine
    . Marble Garden act1
    . Marble Garden act2
    . System Screen: Competition
    . Endless Mine
    . Carnival Night act1
    . Carnival Night act2
    . Balloon Park
    . Invincibilty
    . Ice Cap act1
    . Ice Cap act2
    . Launch Base act1
    . Launch Base act2
    . Mini Boss ver.1
    DISC 2 - 23 Tracks
    . Knuckles' Theme
    . Mushroom Hill act1
    . Mushroom Hill act2
    . Slot Machine
    . Flying Battery act1
    . Flying Battery act2
    . Chrome Gadget
    . Mini Boss ver.2
    . Sandopolis act1
    . Sandopolis act2
    . Desert Palace
    . Glowing Spheres
    . Lava Reef act1
    . Lava Reef act2
    . Special Stage
    . Sky Sanctuary
    . Boss
    . DeathEgg act1
    . DeathEgg act2
    . Final Boss
    . Super Sonic
    . Doomsday
    . Ending

I look foward to hearing these tracks. Keep up the good work everyone :D

EDIT ::: If you need help with anything to do with the website and/or graphics for the website I may be able to help

DCT KFC HIP HOP COLLABO

<Liontamer> Bitch nigga

<Liontamer> be too cold fo' u niggaz

<Liontamer> this gangsta shit stank so hard, beeitch

<Liontamer> I got you, boy

<Liontamer> here we go

<Liontamer> NIGGA I KNOE U SEE MAH CHAIN

<Liontamer> FO', FI' NIGGAZ GET UP OUT DAT RANGE

<Liontamer> COME OUT YO WATCH U PUSSY ASS NIGGA

<Liontamer> AIN'T NUTHIN BUT GRIMY ASS NIGGAZ OVAH HERE

DCT KFC HIP HOP COLLABO

<Liontamer> Bitch nigga

<Liontamer> be too cold fo' u niggaz

<Liontamer> this gangsta shit stank so hard, beeitch

<Liontamer> I got you, boy

<Liontamer> here we go

<Liontamer> NIGGA I KNOE U SEE MAH CHAIN

<Liontamer> FO', FI' NIGGAZ GET UP OUT DAT RANGE

<Liontamer> COME OUT YO WATCH U PUSSY ASS NIGGA

<Liontamer> AIN'T NUTHIN BUT GRIMY ASS NIGGAZ OVAH HERE

Larry don't make me slap you. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Well the only thing that instigated this project to begin with were the general public's reaction to Hedgehog Heaven. I don't know if we could instigate a future Sonic project, though if anything Sonic 1 would be perfect material for something like OLR to mess around with :)

And Snapple, watch out for a finished WAV in your inbox pretty soon. Het and I have decided that the render I sent you last night would be the finished version for the project (unless Geoff and/or Xenon do better, of course).

though if anything Sonic 1 would be perfect material for something like OLR to mess around with :)

:lmassoff: We've got, lemme see here, MC Gerkin's R-Type project that features singing/rapping about your favorite animals, Mystical Buffalo Jimbo's Katamari Damacy project (which I see you are a part of, Rexy), the_p00t's Kirby's Microphone which is for the first Kirby's Dreamland and has to have some type of vocal instrument in the songs, LAOS' Mario FingerPaints for the game Mario Paint, AND my Running the Gauntlet project (for the original Gauntlet soundtrack). AND we are still trying to wrap up OLRina of Time which was started back at the end of July and is practically completed, the only thing that needs to happen is someone to compile the songs and make the site.

So yeah, we could do it, but I doubt anything would happen with it unless we start having rules for Site Projects like OCR here (but that would ruin our good parody fun).

Since I just ranted about OLR, I'll inform ya that today is our first birthday.

(unless...Xenon do[es] better, of course).

:lmassoff:Xenon Odyssey vs. Rexy?

That's like those AOL commericals where the everyday people go up against the professional, expect that the everyday people get what's coming to them.

Since I just ranted about OLR, I'll inform ya that today is our first birthday.

o_O() There was me thinking that was June 3rd. Goes to show that I get my dates muddled up, doesn't it? Happy one year of OLR.

I know that the site has a lot of projects getting started up, but also, so is here as of late. We have this one, Doom 2, Super Dodge Ball, Dragon Warrior, Kirby Superstar and Tales of Phantasia/Symphonia residing here alone, and there's many other potential candidates for officiality (is that a word?) in the WIP: OCR forums.

Don't panic about strict regulations concerning site projects at OLR, because compared to us, OLR seems to be standing on terra firma while we're heading towards the quicksand direction (!).

I wish I could stick by the statement with the Katamari project, but we did see that Jimbo scrapped the idea. (hasn't he heard of WIP deadlines?? oh well...) I'll still work on it a little more as a standard OLR sub.

Before I forget, why the pessimism on thinking that we might topple you? You're the Mighty Sexophone, so I know you can push the power of the sax in some shape or form :)

Has anyone gotten any word on KFCs condition? I heard he's sick or someshit, but other than that I dont know shit.

Yeah, he's pretty tore up sick wise. I can call him and see his current condition. He did say he was getting better though, so, he should be back soon (hopefully).

EDIT: KFC called me last night. He's in the hospital, and is pretty fuckin suck. Give him your best.

Hi guys, lemme make this message quick, I'm on a gang of meds right now. Basically I caught some kinda flu virus I can't pronounce that is kicking my white blood cells' ass. I got a shot while I was in the hospital (you guys have no idea how boring TV can get when that is all you can really do :( ) And it's supposed to rejuvinate (or whatever) the cells. Till then I'm just all types of sick moping around like a little bitch and what not, not getting paid because my bullshit boss has a no work no bread policy. In my absence, Snapple, if I'm not up by Monday, please take over the guitar work on Credits. I was pretty far off in Boss 2 to keep going, and as far as Boss 1, try to see if someone else can grab it on the production end, but I most likely can still provide vocal work to it. Oh, and if anyone can, tell Prizm that I won't be able to rap on his track because anything that can do wrong will go wrong (thanks Murphy's Law... or whoever's law it is). Kep a strong head for me, I feel worse than when this fine ass bitch gave me blue balls a few weeks back at the club. Chow.

Hi guys, lemme make this message quick, I'm on a gang of meds right now. Basically I caught some kinda flu virus I can't pronounce that is kicking my white blood cells' ass. I got a shot while I was in the hospital (you guys have no idea how boring TV can get when that is all you can really do :( ) And it's supposed to rejuvinate (or whatever) the cells. Till then I'm just all types of sick moping around like a little bitch and what not, not getting paid because my bullshit boss has a no work no bread policy. In my absence, Snapple, if I'm not up by Monday, please take over the guitar work on Credits. I was pretty far off in Boss 2 to keep going, and as far as Boss 1, try to see if someone else can grab it on the production end, but I most likely can still provide vocal work to it. Oh, and if anyone can, tell Prizm that I won't be able to rap on his track because anything that can do wrong will go wrong (thanks Murphy's Law... or whoever's law it is). Kep a strong head for me, I feel worse than when this fine ass bitch gave me blue balls a few weeks back at the club. Chow.

Get Well Soon! 8)

Hello folks.

Mind answering a lil' question? What's the meaning of OPEN, CLOSED and DONE, regarding the remix states? I'm trying to get a picture of the current state of the project and I'd like to undesrtand what tracks are really ready and what's not yet.

Thanks in advance!