Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Hey, I have a question about Starting line. It's not gonna just be on the data select screen, right? Is the theme song gonna be in it, cause that would be a great beginning, to have the theme song of Sonic and Knuckles in the beginning of the song before transitioning to the data select screen.

If you don't want to tell me, that's ok. I'm just curious.

Can't wait! This project will kick some serious ass!

This is the first project I've actually followed from the beginning, and I can't wait to hear the final thing. S3&K has an awesome soundtrack.

I'm also anxiously looking forward to this. But it's feeling like some urban legend right now :lol:

This is the first project I've actually followed from the beginning, and I can't wait to hear the final thing. S3&K has an awesome soundtrack.

I'm also anxiously looking forward to this. But it's feeling like some urban legend right now :lol:

Barring the fact that nearly 90% of the songs have already been completed, of course.

Can I do you a deal?

I would like to take up the Act 1 boss theme and do it in a dance style - (As it is the only style I have any proficiency in). If I can get a WIP to you, KFC, by the end of tomorrow, can I be in?

I'd rather know right off the bat, honestly. I don't have as much time these days as I've had this winter, so I'd rather not spend time on something I could spend on something else.

I understand, I'm glad you considered it though, oh and by the way, I enjoy your work alot, pop something else onthe site for us :D