Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

It's kinda hard to not look forward to the project release when it's got one of your own songs on it. Especially one that took me a good six months to finish.

You realise I have a song on it that I worked on for almost a year, and I've made two websites for the project, right?

Still, just be relaxed about it. It'll come out when it comes out, no point in stressing over it.

Yeah Hadyn, I understand your point, but one thing is waiting as long as it takes when you know some progress is going on behind it, the other thing is watching it stand still for so long with very little or even no progress on it. That (at least I think) is the state of the project on the last couple of months.

And I believe there are so few things to be done here that the time lime seems kind of unproportional...

Anyway, if I can help on anything, andreas and kfc know they can count on me, right? :)

Actually, I think my tone was a little too... elitist. It was like I was telling you how you should feel about it, which isn't what I meant for. I can completely understand people being excited and anxious, part of me's still a little excited too. I'd probably be even more excited if I didn't have so much other stuff going on to distract me right now, but yeah. I can understand the anxiety, I just don't think it's a good idea to lose too much sleep over it, it's coming out eventually either way! :D

For the love of christ - STFU
This reminds of a Penn Jillette animated gif I saw somewhere in the internet a long time ago...
it was one of unmod's temporary fads.

we've had Ugoff, we've had the cockbee, we've had also this:

penn4km.gif