Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Well, first off to Marcos. Dude, if you want to take one more short track, let me know in a PM or AIM or whatever. Nothing fancy required, just good ol' fashioned music.

House, all I need is a paragraph about yourself and your music career, a paragraph about the song and what you were going for, and a photo. You can give this to me personally or to KFC any way you wish.

Right now I'm still redoing the songs since my PC last died, I'll have everything done very soon (again) and then I'll collect everything from everyone, give it to Hadyn and have him work his magic on the site. It's been very hard lately to get anything done because not only am I a full time graduate student, but I also work full time. Now that the semester is out and I got a couple months (yes, months) vacation, I can work at a good pace.

I hear you Snapps, between freelance, a job at a firm, assignments and trying to get the groundwork done for my own games design team I'm having the busiest month of my life right now! I'm a little glad that there's still some time before I need to go back to worrying about the website...

No rush guys, really! :lol:

Well, first off to Marcos. Dude, if you want to take one more short track, let me know in a PM or AIM or whatever. Nothing fancy required, just good ol' fashioned music.

(...)

Dude, I know you're the man in charge of this collab and I do not mean to get into subject I'm not supposed to, but... don't you think it's too late to bring in more people? I mean, you guys have been working on this for over a year and we are all so anxious to see what will come out. I don't know. What frightens me is that bringing more people in will delay the conclusion of the project in a good deal of months...

(...)

Dude, I know you're the man in charge of this collab and I do not mean to get into subject I'm not supposed to, but... don't you think it's too late to bring in more people? I mean, you guys have been working on this for over a year and we are all so anxious to see what will come out. I don't know. What frightens me is that bringing more people in will delay the conclusion of the project in a good deal of months...

He's not bringing in more people: BrainCells already has one song on the project. :P

(...)

Keep yo pants on brudda. Shits happinin.

(...)

He's not bringing in more people: BrainCells already has one song on the project. :P

Kyle for the win. :) Also, whatif he could be doing some backing music for the website? That's what I see by "short song" anyway.

(...)

Considering BrainCells is a professional musician with an immense amount of talent and the ability to deliver an outsanding song in a very short amount of time, I don't think bringing him in is a real issue.

There's no reason for you to concern yourself with these matters, nor is your opinion welcome.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must return to searching for pictures of a young Wilford Brimley.

Actually, since 24 out of 27 songs are complete, the completion rate is not 99,99999%, but 88,88888888888888888888888 *gets shot*

Well, if those last three songs are each 90% done or more, there could be a much greater completion percent than just 24/27

*pokes lint*

Hmm...I wonder if there's any guitar work...

That's certainly a stupid thing to wonder, considering who's on the project. :P

Considering who's running the project.... :)

I'm still loving your F-Zero remix (Break the Silence) :D