Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

As it stands now, the only songs that need completeing are Sonic 3 boss 1 and KFCs tracks. I gave Dan a final deadline of next sunday to finish the boss theme, if KFC doesnt finish his data select by next Sunday, it's getting cut from the project. If I dont get any work from him on credits by tonight or tomorrow, I'm gonna give the track to someone who can do it by Sunday.

No more waiting on this shit. The project ends soon.

As it stands now, the only songs that need completeing are Sonic 3 boss 1 and KFCs tracks. I gave Dan a final deadline of next sunday to finish the boss theme, if KFC doesnt finish his data select by next Sunday, it's getting cut from the project. If I dont get any work from him on credits by tonight or tomorrow, I'm gonna give the track to someone who can do it by Sunday.

Well, i'm actually composing the song for credits, and i haven't really worked on it, but if KFC doesn't record guitar parts for me, it'll have some nasty synthy guitars, unless you don't care about that...

You need to slow your roll with all this you run this crap. I've told you alreadt that Data Select, plus credits wasn't on me, I was waiting on Kanjika.