Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

You guys have made my life. I have my last two cd's with cases ready right NOW.

Bring it on :D

Screw CD cases. I have my ipod ready.

Nice to see this project's almost complete!

You're making me wet my pants, kfc! Can't wait...

Well I'll be damned. It actually is almost done.

I've been following this since the start of the other thread. Way to go guys. It's been a long time coming, but I'm sure it's going to turn out well worth the wait.

I'm not the chicken, but did you download the track alright at least? If so, it might have been with the way it was encoded. You could re-encode it (transform it into a WAV and then back into an MP3) and try that, but that's a mad person's opinion anyways.

By the way, KFC gave me your Hydrocity track last night, and may I say that's among one of your best efforts yet. We're glad to have you onboard, House. 8)

I'm not the chicken, but did you download the track alright at least? If so, it might have been with the way it was encoded. You could re-encode it (transform it into a WAV and then back into an MP3) and try that, but that's a mad person's opinion anyways.

Also, if you burned it to a CD and tried to play it on your Xbox, the system is pretty picky when it comes to burned CDs. I've had good luck with CD-RWs, but CD-Rs, forget it.

Cool thing about CD-RWs are that you really only need one and just keep erasing and re-writing until you get all the music you want on the Xbox hard-drive. Hope that helped.

Back on topic, take your time and don't rush the project. 1) Because most things that are rushed just to get it DONE usually don't turn out all they're cut to be. And 2) Just to spite the people who keep bugging you guys to finish this thing :twisted:

I dunno, I happen to be one of those rare patient folk :wink:

Hadyn, surely there can't be that much work left to do.

A couple of tracks on the second cd, info gathering for the website, a PHP conversion of the website I made (somebody was working on this but I haven't heard from them in months - thankfully I just recieved another offer of help), final adjustment of all tracks, finding mirrors, uploading to mirrors, releasing the project.

There's probably more that I forgot about too. But the point remains, it's still gonna be a little while.

In case SnappleMan didn't get my PM :

I can supply a dedicated server for HTTP mirroring AND bittorrent seeding (no tracker). 100 Mbits of unlimited (and mostly unused) bandwidth.

By the way, I am converting Hadyn's website, which should be a lot quicker than I expected.

Regards.