Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Well, under the right circumstances I can turn out a decent song in a day or two. It would be sad to lose anyone from this project, but, rules are rules.

It's harsh, yes. But most people don't know how this project was handled from the beginning. KFC and I split the tracklist and enlisted the artists that way. So half the album I pretty much had nothing to do with other than listening to demos or final versions of peoples songs. In the case of the people who I enlisted, I specifically told them the rules. If anyone asked me if they could do something with their track, chances are I'd aprove of it, but to have someone go over me and submit without asking, that's grounds for a boot in the ass.

Also, it's cool to have me & krispy's wip as a bgm in the teaser site!

Well, everyone put in so much hard work, waited so long, and produced such great tunes that we can't just forget and ignore the best of the WIPs. This way people can have alternate interpretations of their favorite songs.

Oh yeah, I added a new track to the album, check the first post.

We should all be kicking ourselves in the ass for not including that... :\

@snappleman >> when are we allowed to submit our remixes to OCR if we wish to do so ?

For anyone it may concern, submit your tracks now if you were planning to and haven't already done so.

Yeah, if anyones song so much as hits the judges panel before the project is released, I will kick them and their song off the project.

Well, since I'm gonna be involved with most of what hits the panel, nothing from the project will make it there yet. But it's better if stuff goes through the process now, so that there are tracks ready to post by the time the project is fully ready and goes live. Work it out amongst yourselves then.

Oh yeah, I added a new track to the album, check the first post.

We should all be kicking ourselves in the ass for not including that... :\

Indeed we should.

Are you going to do both of the themes (Sonic 3 and Sonic and Knuckles), or just one of them?

Looks like the Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Or Sonic & Knuckles, since they were identical) version, according to the tracklist.

Hey people, here are some wallpapers I just made. Might ease the killing wait before release.

Also, remember to check the teaser site on a regular basis, more tracks will be added to the music player during the next few weeks.

Coming Soon & Logo alone

soon-thumb.pnglogo-thumb.png

Sonic highlighted & Knuckles highlighted

sonic-thumb.pngknuckles-thumb.png

Project::Chaos & White Logo

chaos-thumb.pngwhitelogo-thumb2.png

Download here : http://www.projectchaos.info/wallpapers/

Let me know if you want another resolution (up to 3333*2500 available). I can also provide the Adobe Illustrator file for the S&K logo.

Comments & suggestions appreciated, if you want more, give me some ideas.

I can also provide the Adobe Illustrator file for the S&K logo.

Comments & suggestions appreciated, if you want more, give me some ideas.

Could I have that Illustrator file? I'm considering making some cover art, and that logo is perfect (credit would of course be give to you).

I used that exact picture as reference material, but I did not intend to do the exact same logo, especially with bevels and edges.

There are a few glitches though, photoshop messed up with anti-aliasing on some rounded parts.

However, I like the way it is, I wouldn't have bothered re-making the logo if I wanted the exact same result. I still have the cartridge, and a scanner.

Well, since I'm gonna be involved with most of what hits the panel, nothing from the project will make it there yet. But it's better if stuff goes through the process now, so that there are tracks ready to post by the time the project is fully ready and goes

live. Work it out amongst yourselves then.

Thanks Larry!

So, it is now approved to submit ??

Hahahha I just heard MP3s of the Sonic And Knuckles collection, they fucked up Carnival Night too!? hahaha

But one cool thing they did was add a kick ass arpeggio at the end of Final Boss, I think I'll go ahead and add that to my song as well!

Yeah, i know.

But think about this: The greatest Sonic Zone music was composed by Michael Jackson... (Ice Cap Zone)