Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

If I could ban you for that, I would.

Shit dude, do one better.

Fuck his dog.

Been there, done that :wink:

BTW, the piece you forgot on the front page was Doomsday Zone, right? Did someone work on the piece before you found out or did you forget about it from the start?

Hahahha I just heard MP3s of the Sonic And Knuckles collection, they fucked up Carnival Night too!? hahaha

But one cool thing they did was add a kick ass arpeggio at the end of Final Boss, I think I'll go ahead and add that to my song as well!

Yeah, i know.

But think about this: The greatest Sonic Zone music was composed by Michael Jackson... (Ice Cap Zone)

Pssh, please. Michael Jackson doesn't compose music: He has a crew do it for him. Therefore, if anything related to Michael composed any music for Sonic 3, it was the crew that composes his songs, not Michael himself.

And besides, the best song is Hydrocity. :P

Hahahha I just heard MP3s of the Sonic And Knuckles collection, they fucked up Carnival Night too!? hahaha

But one cool thing they did was add a kick ass arpeggio at the end of Final Boss, I think I'll go ahead and add that to my song as well!

Yeah, i know.

But think about this: The greatest Sonic Zone music was composed by Michael Jackson... (Ice Cap Zone)

Pssh, please. Michael Jackson doesn't compose music: He has a crew do it for him. Therefore, if anything related to Michael composed any music for Sonic 3, it was the crew that composes his songs, not Michael himself.

OMG a favorite thread!

(azure lake and the special stage)

Omg, so much Hydrocity love.

Hydrocity was my favorite level music of any game ever.

I listen to the stupid mp3 in my car and my friends laugh at me for it...

But wait! Whats this about Hydrocity on the teaser site??!!?

Man, I remember all of this from back when the project started. I'd still have those WIPs, but I accidentally wiped my old hard drive. Good stuff though.

Aaah, someone noticed at last ;)

Since the project started, they survived almost 3 or 4 hard drive chrashes or ipod deaths. I kept those preciousssses on my home server, and finally, they got what they deserved :)

But some WIPs are newer versions, or tracks that weren't posted at the beginning, so stay tuned :lol:

Seems pretty cool. I was asking a while ago if the "Theme of Knuckles' track from Sonic 3 (the scene that plays in the begining while Sonic is SuperSonic and such..

The "Theme of knuckles" (witch is more of a percussion/drum beat, than a song) is actually included in one (that i know of) song in the project, youll have to guess witch one though...

mangia2kr4.gif

o_O ?

Finger-lickin' good?

Anyway, I was wondering if the music on the teaser site will ever be released in MP3 form for mass consumption.

And great justice.

Loving what I'm hearing so far. Can't wait :!:

Edit:

Truth. I can't wait for house's track.

Edit: Rayza's Azure Lake track was sweet.

You can tell how old the project is cause Rayza has a track in it. :P A bangin' one too!

Anyway, I was if the music on the teaser site will ever be released in MP3 form for mass consumption.

Yes. when the project is released... It does mention that you might have to unlock them somehow. I'm sure this wont be a big deal.

Hayden might want to clarify things.

Anyway, I was if the music on the teaser site will ever be released in MP3 form for mass consumption.

Yes. when the project is released... It does mention that you might have to unlock them somehow. I'm sure this wont be a big deal.

Unlock them? How?

Collect 7 or 14 emeralds? Get all emblems? Press up, down, left, right, A and start at the title screen? :P

Unlock them? How?

Collect 7 or 14 emeralds? Get all emblems? Press up, down, left, right, A and start at the title screen? :P

Judging that this is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, we'd have to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and then the 7 Super Emeralds, along with the special Golden Emerald.

Or we could press <, <, ^, ^, >, >, while hanging on the first vine in Angel Island Act 1 to unlock the Sound Test.

Unlock them? How?

Judging that this is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, we'd have to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds, and then the 7 Super Emeralds, along with the special Golden Emerald.

Or we could press <, <, ^, ^, >, >, while hanging on the first vine in Angel Island Act 1 to unlock the Sound Test.

If it's like the Sonic 3 standalone version, UUDDUUUU as Sonic flies in on the title screen, I think I'm going to shoot someone. :evil:

Anyone who's ever tried it will know what I'm talking about...