Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

But still, while emulation is good, it's no good without the actual gaming setup, rather than sitting in front of a computer with a joystick. But that's probably me forcing my opinions on you O.o
I agree. I prefer console gaming over pc gaming. Even though I only have a Dreamcast, it's great because I can emulate all of my Nes, Master System, Game Boy, and Genesis/Megadrive favorites. Heck, the last time I played S3+K, it was on my dreamast. It was as good as the original, apart from really shitty sound emulation and the occasional graphics glitch.

Just get Gens, it has a built in Game Genie. Type in the codes, and you can have Super Sonic in Angel Island. ^_^
Or you could get all the emeralds plus super emeralds, beat the game then have super sonic in any zone you want :D

its not that hard, and its far more rewarding.

I just didn't like the S3 special stages the way I enjoyed the first 2...

But that's not why I want to do it anyway.

But still, while emulation is good, it's no good without the actual gaming setup, rather than sitting in front of a computer with a joystick. But that's probably me forcing my opinions on you O.o
I agree. I prefer console gaming over pc gaming. Even though I only have a Dreamcast, it's great because I can emulate all of my Nes, Master System, Game Boy, and Genesis/Megadrive favorites. Heck, the last time I played S3+K, it was on my dreamast. It was as good as the original, apart from really shitty sound emulation and the occasional graphics glitch.

Get a gamepad for your PC. :wink: Perfect emulation and good--if not better--control. And did I mention savestates?

Or is there something about sitting on the floor in your living room in front of the TV...?

Or is there something about sitting on the floor in your living room in front of the TV...?
I think you just nailed it.

I tried using the TV-out feature on my PC once, but it's not exactly convienient to haul my entire computer out into the living room.

Back on topic:

Wow, I never noticed there was so many new tracks added to the preview site. For some reason, the music won't play at work. I think it's because they've somehow filtered any URL with 'MP3' in it.

to wait even longer for OCR1500 to come around...?

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! SEND IN SOME GOOD MIXES SO WE CAN GET PAST 1500!!!

i'm really excited for the project! sonic 2 and 3 are the 2 games i grew up playing over and over again, so this project means a lot to me and i'm sure it;s worth the wait

They've already been sent: It's just up to DJP to post them, eventually.

LOL

You might as well grab a lawn chair and sit in your yard. Nothing's gonna happen FAST.

HAHAHAHA. >_>;

Has anyone heard the track "Caution Echidnas May Eat Your Brain" It's the remix to the MiniBoss Theme to Sonic 3 I was just wondering cuz I would like to hear it I'v been waiting forever to heard a Remix of this track.

It's on the project. You'll have to wait til the project is released before you can listen to it.

They've already been sent: It's just up to DJP to post them, eventually.

LOL

You might as well grab a lawn chair and sit in your yard. Nothing's gonna happen FAST.

HAHAHAHA. >_>;

so when the 1500th song is eventually posted, then how much of an inbetween time is planned for a gap? 1 week, 1 month?