Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

1497. since TEN DAYS AGO.

You remember like half a year ago when djp hadn't posted a song for 6 days straight and he made such a big deal about it saying it was a record? Hahahaha.

Anyway, maybe I'll still be alive when OCR1498 comes around. We all probably won't be around anymore by the time this project comes out though. Oh well.

Edit: So it was a bit more than half a year ago. It was in his write-up for Tepid's "A Rose For Zelda".

Hey, I have a question about The Sonic 3 and Knuckles theme.

I've been following the project since October of last year (around the same time that I discovered Chrono Symphonic), and I never remembered seeing the Sonic 3 and Knuckles theme in the song list. Did you guys already have a remix of that theme ready before you added it to the song list, or did you just realize you haven't remixed it yet and are working/have worked on it since you added it to the song list?

Hey, I have a question about The Sonic 3 and Knuckles theme.

I've been following the project since October of last year (around the same time that I discovered Chrono Symphonic), and I never remembered seeing the Sonic 3 and Knuckles theme in the song list. Did you guys already have a remix of that theme ready before you added it to the song list, or did you just realize you haven't remixed it yet and are working/have worked on it since you added it to the song list?

That's basically the intro.

Firefox, which is odd because it had been working just fine all the time previously (from 3 tracks to 11). Only when I noticed that the number of tracks had been increased to 12, did it stop working in FF.

Another possible variable, I think FF upgraded to 1.5.0.5 at around the time the site stoppped working for me.

Confirmed that it is working correctly in IE.

I just tried on IE and firefox 1.5.0.5 (windows & linux) and no problem.

Try hitting ctrl+F5 on http://www.projectchaos.info/flash/home.php it will reload everything from the website instead of using your cache (this should work for anybody having troubles playing the new tracks, as their browser is using the old tracklist and doesn't get the newer ones).

Shift+delete should also allow you to clear the cache.

By the way, I've just uploaded a 13rd track to it, so you can check if you get it right now. If not, wipe your cache clean.