Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Xenon's Lava Passion.

:D:D:D

Even though the sax sounds like ass.

Nonsense, your sax can never sound like ass ;)

Btw, what happened to Metal Sonic? I thought the 1st pose shown/used for the album was pretty cool. Is there a reason why it changed? Had to? Was too detailed compared to the others? Or just because? I'm just curious to know why.

As for my top 5 songs (other than Xenon's and Kanjika's) in no particular order:

Krispy & Joker - Unseenbeta (demo)

Rayza - Azure Lake (WIP)

Sir Nuts - The Unseen Wonders (demo)

Akumajobelmont - Water on the Dancefloor (WIP)

Hadyn - Heads up for Tails

I also have a soft spot for S3K Session and Frozen Lavareef (yeah i'm a sucker for Lava Reef/Hidden Palace :roll:)

Btw, what happened to Metal Sonic? I thought the 1st pose shown/used for the album was pretty cool. Is there a reason why it changed? Had to? Was too detailed compared to the others? Or just because? I'm just curious to know why.

I just changed that because I thought it looked/fit in better, and I also thought it was kinda difficult to make him out in that other pose. But in light of your comment, maybe I was wrong about all of that?

Also, after hearing Hadyn's mix, I've decided to revise my vote, if thats ok. I just edited my original post to avoid confusion.

I also liked the first Metal Sonic pose better, though this second one is still good. I admit, it was a little hard to figure out it was him in the first pose, but I still got it a second later.

Anyway, top 5 for me:

Hadyn - Heads Up for Tails

DarkeSword - Sand Café (WIP)

Gamebox - Ice Cap 4 Life (WIP)

Sora Kitsune KO - New Beginnings (demo)

Sir Nuts - The Unseen Wonders (demo)

No particular order, I guess.

Doomsday - Snappleman

Lava Passion (final) - Xenon Odyssey

The first one's not eligible and the second one is already given an automatic spot, so you might want to choose 2 others. :P

That sucks! :x

Naw, it's cool. I guess that's what I get for only reading half a page. Thanks for the heads up, I went back and changed it.

My top 5 (I had a hard time getting it down to five, even with Snapple helping by eliminating doomsday and lava passion):

8 - Rayza - Azure Lake

9 - Sir Nuts - The Unseen Wonders

12 - Sir Nuts - Run for your life, Knuckles

14 - Akumajobelmont - Water On The Dancefloor

16 - Hadyn - Heads up for Tails

I hope that any WIP/demo tracks that don't make it onto the Special Disc will still be made available in mp3. The only track on the teaser site that I don't love is nautic lava, and that's only because although it is very pretty, I'm not in the mood for such calming music :)

I like how Project Chaos's threads are by far the biggest ones in the Site Projects forum. I don't know why the original thread by kfc has been locked to start this new one, but if you "merge" them, they have about 200 pages so far.

This shows how high is the interest for this project.

Oh no Xenon. I know you can play with better tone control than that.

Yes, I know. But that's how Snapple likes it. I could re-record it, but as of right now I'm tired of fooling with the song as I had to change a lot of elements of it I liked to try and have it pass the panel. And then it didn't. SO. I might release a better version in the future. Or possibly a whole new song. But not right now. And I have a better mouthpiece now so it should sound better.

And that, my friend, is why he is the Ailsean of OverLooked ReMix ;)

icon_biggrin.gif

1) Frozen Lavareef - Gamebox

2) Azure Lake WIP - Rayza

3) Water On The Dancefloor - Akumajobelmont

4) Sand Cafe - Darkesword

5) The Unseen Wonders - SiR NuTs

wewt. Just so you know I am checking OCR's front page multiple times a day expecting to see PROJECT CHAOS in the spotlight ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, OCR1499. As Fox says, There's one more to go! ;)

Uhm... Not sure how much my opinion matters here, but:

16. Heads up for Tails

14. Water on the Dancefloor

11. Credits (Demo)

7. Hydrochill

5. Frozen Lavareef (WIP)

Yeah, I went back from the last to remember which ones I really liked. :P

I've been wondering about something: The OCR Release things on the first post. What exactly are those?

Part of the reason for the slow trickle of ReMixes is that I plan to implement some sitewide design changes and features when OCR01500 is released, in addition to updated torrents. I've put in dozens of hours of work and will have to put in dozens more before things are ready to fly...

Well, sounds like that might be a while :?