Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

That's odd. So far as I remember, KyleJCrb wanted to wait until you guys had been out for a month before he launched SOS.

That's why I got pissed off when I saw that DJP had _finally_ posted OCR_1499. I was like, "Well, shit, now it'll be at least a week before he updates with OCR_1500, and it will be a while after that before Project Chaos, and a while after that before SOS."

But yeah, I don't necessarily remember perfectly.

That's odd. So far as I remember, KyleJCrb wanted to wait until you guys had been out for a month before he launched SOS.

That's why I got pissed off when I saw that DJP had _finally_ posted OCR_1499. I was like, "Well, shit, now it'll be at least a week before he updates with OCR_1500, and it will be a while after that before Project Chaos, and a while after that before SOS."

But yeah, I don't necessarily remember perfectly.

Ah. I thought we'd been hacked or something.

I'll carry this over in case anyone missed it:

www.espiox.net/current.html

I got rid of the blue glow that was on Knuckles' head, and I've tinkered with the back a little. Which do you think works better, white disc names or red and blue disc names?

I also uploaded a non-blurred version of the back at Vilecat's request.

The third disc will be in a seperate case, which I'm working on right now.

If the project leaders have any info like an 'About the Project' paragraph or something else to go inside, I'd appreciate if I could get that.