Original Music for games in progress

New here and hoping this is the proper place to put this.....

I am a 17 year old game designer who has just put together a team under the name of Bad Goblin Game Design, a dream my deceased brother and I started and which is now a reality if only in a basement. I have been surfing this site for about a year now and I absolutely love the work done here and I wanted to know if anyone would like to help compose for future projects. I live in the San Diego area so anyone here would be preferable but I'll take any help I can get. My email is thotbulb@gmail.com and my live gamertag is Angel of Solice. Thanks for Reading!

MoA

Welcome. :D Every now and then, someone comes along with a game, wants music. Then the game never gets done, and someone's wasted their time on the music and stuff. If you guys are serious about this stuff, get a game going and come back and ask when you have some significant progress... if you haven't already made friends with remixers here already.

When you have something tangible, count me as interested. Until then, good luck. :)

Thanks and I completely understand Rozovian, this was more just to see if anyone would be interested at all. Now that I know that talented musicians and gamers are interested I will certainly come back when I have a more tangible work. Thank you very much I've enjoyed music from this site for about a year now and much of my Ipod is OCR so I look forward to working with you guys!

MoA

• 2 weeks later...