Question Question

TrueManaBeast

If this is in the wrong part of the fourm I am sorry and please move it accourdingly. I hve a simple question, I want to upload some of the OST music to a dozen or so games on the main site such as Legend of mana, Star ocean TSS, Legaia, Ect. I can't seem to find a straight anwser. I was only wanting to do this to put more quality material out there that you could use to remix from.

You mean like the chiptune archives? Chiptunes (nsf, rsn and others) are one thing, and audio is another. There's site bandwidth to consider, and the legalities of uploading stuff that's being sold. With the tracks usually available on youtube and elsewhere on the net, there's not much need for ocr to host stuff like that anyway.

Nice thought, but the way I understand things, it's not gonna happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeap ^^ (I think.)

It's not cause he's a professionnal that he can be over the bar so easily. He need's to be in accordance with all degree of the submission. So judge have to listen to it to know if he respect the exigence.

But being professionnal will help him cauze he don't need that much feedback to get a very good song.

Hope it helped.

Yes, Ferry Corsten would be evaluated just like anybody else. No, that doesn't mean any sub of his would have to get on the panel - they could just bypass the panel after the initial evaluation, as with any submission that's found to be good enough and in accordance with the submission standards. Two of mine have been. :D

Also, it's not an OCReMix unless it's posted on this site. It can be a remix, and even one that meets the site's criteria, but it's not an OCReMix. :tomatoface: