SMASH BROS FOR 3DS AND Wii U!!

The Damned

I posed a picture of the Wii U console (might be a prototype) on the Wii U console thread (since we can't talk about the hardware and system in the same thread; props admins).

As for playable characters in Smash Bros Me, I'd assume we're getting a Mii, given how they put one in Super Mario Bros. And maybe Sakurai will branch out and put an Animal Crossing character in?

I honestly thought I was the only to ever buy that game.

It's nice to know at least one other person did. I last saw a few copies in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart, and it made me feel sorry for it.

Provided it's true, this is the one and only thing I've liked the sound of over the past 2 days.

Iwata, the president of Nintendo, announced it himself during a live international conference viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.

So yeah, might be true. Just a bit.

To Overflow: Mr. Game & Watch is among my top 3 characters along with Ike and Fox. Still, if you arranged the characters from whom I was best with to whom I was worst with, the gradient would be gentle (that can't be said of Melee).

On topic: I'm hoping they finally make Ridley playable, most of all.

I hope they take out tripping and maybe make the game a little less floaty? And put hitstun back in too?

Who am I kidding, I'll probably buy it regardless. It's gonna be a long couple years of waiting.

edit: I want Tetra/Toon Zelda :D