Freshly Baked ReMix Challenger 2011: Phase 100 (It's "pretty much" over!)

Ramaniscence

EDIT: Haaa, I just saw Gumshoe's theme in there. That was a fun track to remix a couple years back - wonder what Eilios will do with it.

I didn't think of checking previous years. I probably would've picked something else. Oh well, good luck to Eilios with that one.

I look forward to hearing what you come up with too, Chernabogue!

Hey, well my game's title is in JAPANESE! SO HA!!

I wish they'd released it here. Then we would've gotten the full version of EXE6 instead of the one we got now. WHY NO COUNT QUEST?!?

That said, I look forward to Sockpuppet's take on Vanargand. After his work on Essence of Lime, I know he'll do phenomenal.

As for my other track... well, that should turn out quite awesome too. ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
HOLY CRAP A HANG DRUM SAMPLEPACK

TAKE MY MONIEZ

seriously, i'm picking up at least half of these. the plucked piano, cylindrum, and alien drum are insta-additions to my every-song library.

Wow yeah, that hang drum is beautiful. With such a low price I think I'm gonna pick at least that one up myself.

Maybe I can use it in my remix. :< We'll see.

So... is this moving forward without a hitch? I mean it looks as if everyone got their track, but there hasn't been any word from Rama or Starla on it's status for about a month now.

I actually still haven't gotten a track. I re-rolled but never heard back. It won't kill me if I don't get a track, but I guess it would be nice to know what's going on!

• 2 weeks later...

Long story short, making the deadline is pretty much out for me. :/

The main issue is that our training exercise which was supposed to get me home on the 26th has been extended to Sept 4th. It also doesn't help that my laptop is fried to the point where it cam barely run my DAW, I don't have headphones, amd I'm lucky to get 10 kb/s, so even if I can finish, uploading will still be a problem.

I do plan to finish no later than mid-September, so if there's a way to officially submit it after the deadline, that would be awesome. If not, I'll be sure to get it in the WIP forum and this thread. I hope everyone else who accepted the challenge is coming along well, amd I look forward to listening to all the entries.