Freshly Baked ReMix Challenger 2011: Phase 100 (It's "pretty much" over!)

Ramaniscence

wait, people are complaining and worried because they have a month and haven't started their mix? didn't this happen last year?

Yes, but to be fair, to my knowledge the re-rolls weren't delayed last year. This however is a huge error on the staff part that might affect the general outcome towards the challenges. :\

• 2 weeks later...

Ideally it *has* already started, and given that you're one of those that accepted the first pick you should still be fine to work on your entry.

But between OP upkeep and those that went for re-rolls, things somehow don't seem to be as organised as previous years; not going against the staff, but it does somehow seem to feel that way. :\

I say if you're in doubt over something, the best idea would probably be to log onto the #thasauce IRC channel and get in contact with Starla, otherwise a forum PM to either her or Rama would most likely be a safer bet.

As for myself, I'm pretty confident I'd have something set for the September 2nd deadline, even if it's going in a direction that I didn't originally have in mind :razz:

• 2 weeks later...
Ya know, I think despite all the confusion, this line of text I've copypasta'd from here should still be a good measure of what's going on.

Start: on 6/21/11 | Deadline: 1 day, 6 hours | Voting Ends: None

Yeah I checked that page again like a week ago which prompted me to start my mix :< Still not finished, but luckily I have nothing planned so I might be able to finish it before the deadline. If not, then I will finish it anyways and like, find somewhere to post it.