League of Legends: I finally updated the player list in the OP!

Garian

He can't do the Tribunal until he hits level 30 and even then the IP gain isn't worth it. There is a good comedic factor seeing what some people will do in game though, haha.

But as for getting IP there is no fast track, unfortunately. Just gotta play.

This. I love the tribunal more for the entertainment factor than for the meager IP it offers.

Oh Karthus.

160x160.jpg

Just did a bot game where I was like 15-5-30 or something. I ended up with literally every item slot full with the best stuff I could find. 671 ability power and near-constant Defiling (I also got blue buff every chance I could.) He's just absurd once you get to that point, though it still took us 55 minutes to win (they ALL had Banshee's, and they had 3 tank characters - Shen, Taric and Trundle.)

Edited by zircon

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=958111

Apparently they're going to completely rework stealth for balance purposes, which sounds pretty neat!

In other news I had a great Alistar game where I went 4/6/36 with 57 kills total on our team. That means that only 17 kills were made without me being involved. :<

Edited by Tensei

I just bought Sona, and she's amazing. Once you finish a few basic items and start pounding Elixirs, she can keep all three auras up 90% of the time -- not counting the effects of casting the spells, this gives 20 damage, 20 armor, 20 magic resist, and 20 movespeed just for surviving.

I don't know why I don't see her on almost every team tbh -- though she's not a solo player at all, which probably has something to do with it.

You don't see her on every team because similarly to HoN, most people just LOVE to play hard carries without any CC.

That said, I really enjoyed playing Nocturne though the ult definitely took some time to get used to. It basically does the same thing as TDLs old ult (i.e. global darkness), but it also gives you the ability to blinkstrike towards an enemy within a very generous range. He kinda fills a similar role as Twisted Fate in the sense that he can basically appear out of nowhere.

Edited by Tensei

I just bought Sona, and she's amazing. Once you finish a few basic items and start pounding Elixirs, she can keep all three auras up 90% of the time -- not counting the effects of casting the spells, this gives 20 damage, 20 armor, 20 magic resist, and 20 movespeed just for surviving.

I don't know why I don't see her on almost every team tbh -- though she's not a solo player at all, which probably has something to do with it.

she was pretty amazing in our game earlier today. first game i've gotten that many kills with cho, and once i got the hang of keeping track of where you are, we did pretty awesome. i think i went 12-4-12, with roughly 45 kills on our team, which for a guy with 3600HP at the end is pretty darn good =)

she's the ultimate lane assist character, i think better than soraka.

tensai, it was hilarious watching the other team turn tail and flash away as soon as your global darkness thing happened. they just wanted to get out no matter what, and you were still nailing guys all over the place when i wasn't stealing your kills.

Prophet, when I speak like that I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I can't convey every single thing I'm thinking as the game goes on so at the very least I comment on things you may have done wrong that I'm just trying to point out. You can ask Zircon and Tensei. That's not me being rude or angry or anything. I'm doing my best to help. If you don't take constructive criticism well under pressure just let me know and I'll stop entirely. It's real easy to get heated in a game like this. I don't want you to take it the wrong way.

no problem. we were getting dicked, and i took your deadpan to be condescending when it was deadpan. i'm fine with criticism, i just hate being talked down to, which is what i took it as.

just don't tell me what the baron buff looks like on people, or something equally derp :< only reason i didn't know they had it was because i hadn't seen one of their heroes in a minute or two =)