League of Legends: I finally updated the player list in the OP!

Garian

I dunno. Knights and samurai and wizards and crap seem fine, but for some reason a random cowboy is striking me as out of place. Can't really put my finger on it.

I had the same conclusion. But there's sentient rats popping out of waste in the sewer so I guess a cowboy isn't so farfetched.

I had the same conclusion. But there's sentient rats popping out of waste in the sewer so I guess a cowboy isn't so farfetched.

It's weird as hell. I can deal with all the other stuff in the game, the vikings and pirates and robots and fighter pilots, but for some reason there's a voice in my head yelling 'COWBOY?! WTF?!'

TF is a cowboy.

in terms of l30 OCR people that play together, i know that zero, myself, zircon, derrit, kitty, and radiofreegamer are all 30s, with bardic close behind. i'm sure that the seven of us will be able to get together at some point =)

TF is easy to handle in my first play with him i kill 10 champions and im playing since friday

So if anyone want to add me my summoner name is Belenus7 in north american server but i only play in the late night (0:00, 1:00 Argentinian hour GMT-3:00)

Edited by SoDoM

TF is a multifaceted ranged carry. Can do AP, AD, or hybrid and be effective. Takes a decent amount of player skill to make him as effective as say Vayne or Caitlyn. Even more skill is required to make his AP build work because of the amount of farm it needs but when up and running he has amazing pokes and even if the enemy team is defending a tower he can easily take it down with a few (like 5) monstrous Lich-Bane powered red cards. There's a reason he was so very popular with the pro EU scene for a while because he actually gave the game a semblance of mobility and ganking which is the norm in DotA. Now with his ult ranged nerfed he's not nearly as strong but still a contender in the right hands.

Sivir is a monster pusher and amazing AD carry if/when fed. You have to have farming ingrained into your fingers and be willing to just stand and fight when you're surrounded by the enemy team. You have amazing attack speed, damage, and are frail outside to 1 or 2 spells you can block with your spell shield and BV. Again high skill required to make her as effective as the easier ranged carries. However the difference with Sivir is that when you're fed you can 1v5 the enemy team and come out on top more often than not. You've seen me do this a few times.

the 'best' champs in the game are the ones that yield high-results with the least effort

that's why sivir, despite being fucking terrifying in the right hands, is almost never played because very few people actually have the right hands

Sivir is probably the most underrated AD carry in the game. Like what Zero said, she is a high skill-required champion. I have a friend who plays her and he's a beast with her.

i've just never seen a sivir past summoner lv like 10. trying to play her she has no survivability or mana until she's built either so its definitely tricky i'll say that much

i've just never seen a sivir past summoner lv like 10. trying to play her she has no survivability or mana until she's built either so its definitely tricky i'll say that much

I believe she was played once by one of the teams at IEM in Guangzhou. Can't recall which team or match unfortunately.

i played against a sivir recently who had 500AD thanks to triple bloodthirsters. she farmed like a beast all game and got triple kills in like every single fight.

Player skill does not equal champion viability. I know Zircon has had some great games as Evelynn but that doesn't make her or Sivir amazing champions. Hell, I've had hugely positive KDR and win ratio with Dunk Yi, still doesn't mean that Dunk Yi is a good build. That guy you're talking about would have most likely rolled you with any Champion.

Edited by Tensei