League of Legends: I finally updated the player list in the OP!

Garian

i just played for the first time since the dota beta came out and i have to say

when did this game get so easy

3 games, 2 with no deaths whatsoever. one teamfight i literally didn't look at the area until halfway through and i still ended up getting two or three assists

but its still a ton of fun

had one of my worst blitz games ever - 0-8 by 22m, we fed so hard :< - but had a few good games as olaf and fiddles. olaf is a ton of fun, and can be so tanky without even meaning to be so if you get a few kills early. especially with soraka there, i was sitting at 3400hp most of the time, and with atma's it meant i was up past 300dps before my w skill. i was melting everything that got close =)

I usually play Nunu as a support character in the mid game hes damned helpful. Soon as Absolute Zero is learned I can nuke with a pretty wide AOE. With cooldown reduction bonuses and +Ability power I can get out a Absolute Zero out every 60 seconds. Bloodlust always is great when you are paired up with a good DPS player.

While I can't say I do very good against direct fights with champions, I enjoy supporting my other team members.

If any of you want to get together my character name is Seanith.

I've made a few mastery pages to try out -- check them below. Will update this post with reports of how things work. I'm really interested in builds that are not 21+9 if possible; see my build for Spellvamp Kat (or any char that rushes Hextech).

Full Utility Support 0/0/30

1 Summoner's Insight

3 Expanded Mind

1 Improved Recall

4 Swiftness

2 Meditation

1 Scout

4 Greed

2 Wealth

4 Awareness

1 Sage

3 Perseverance

3 Intelligence

1 Mastermind

AD Jungle 21/9/0

The 9 is masteries, and rush to Bladed Armor.

21/0/9 AP

The 9 is Improved Recall, Swiftness, and Runic Affinity.

18/0/12 Spellvamp AP

4 Mental Force

4 Sorcery

1 Arcane Knowledge

3 Havoc

4 Blast

2 Archmage

1 Summoner's Insight

2 Good Hands

1 Improved Recall

4 Swiftness

3 Transmutation

1 Runic Affinity

AD Jungle Offtank 9/21/0

The 9 is rushing to Weapon Expertise.

1 Summoner's Resolve

2 Hardiness

2 Tough Skin

4 Durability

3 Vigor

1 Veteran's Scars

3 Evasion

1 Bladed Armor

3 Honor Guard

1 Juggernaut

So, after a discussion with a friend that said that attack speed Kog Maw is the only good Kog Maw (more or less) I decided to try out my Anivia setup on him. No bio Arcane barrage, and straight up AP / Mana regen.

On a game against bots on beginner, I went straight 18 kills, 10 assists, and if I hadn't been stupid on the last push, would have gone without any deaths. The output of damage was ridiculous.

At the end, I had Archangel's staff, chalice of harmony, sorcerer's shoes, will of the ancients and rabadon. It was brutal. I did more than a third of my team's damage, and each spell took out chunks of life from my targets. So, is my friend doing the Kog Maw thing wrong, or did I just get lucky?

So, after a discussion with a friend that said that attack speed Kog Maw is the only good Kog Maw (more or less) I decided to try out my Anivia setup on him. No bio Arcane barrage, and straight up AP / Mana regen.

On a game against bots on beginner, I went straight 18 kills, 10 assists, and if I hadn't been stupid on the last push, would have gone without any deaths. The output of damage was ridiculous.

At the end, I had Archangel's staff, chalice of harmony, sorcerer's shoes, will of the ancients and rabadon. It was brutal. I did more than a third of my team's damage, and each spell took out chunks of life from my targets. So, is my friend doing the Kog Maw thing wrong, or did I just get lucky?

Try it out on an intermediate bot game, and if you can reapeat similar success, you may be onto something.