League of Legends: I finally updated the player list in the OP!

Garian

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I usually build her Attack Speed/Tank

Please dont hurt me

see the thing about fiora is that her entire kit is designed around outputting as much damage as possible as quickly as possible; building tank or bruiser items on her is a waste, because it lets her stay alive long enough to not CC anybody and do insignificant amounts of damage

if you want to play as a bruiser or a tank, play as a bruiser or a tank; don't pick a fuckin' melee carry and waste everyone's time

also I'm currently silver IV

bronze something...i debuted higher and then ignored it forever because i had fourteen games in a row with an afk or leaver. i then stopped playing ranked games.

Yeah those are very common. Out of the 40 or 50 ranked games I've done I'd say around 8 had an afk or leaver or just someone who went 20 cs by 10 minutes. The thing with ranked games is that you'll probably get some unwinnable games now and then, but it gets less crappy as you go up, or so I've heard.

Bronze I, I started in Bronze II. I'm working very hard to get into silver. I feel like I do play at a much higher level than I am currently ranked but the level of statistical 'noise' makes individual skill less meaningful in bronze. I main ADC and when anyone else on my team insists on ADC, 100% of the time they perform worse than I do (on average)... so it's just a matter of playing enough games where I get to play my best role :<

see the thing about fiora is that her entire kit is designed around outputting as much damage as possible as quickly as possible; building tank or bruiser items on her is a waste, because it lets her stay alive long enough to not CC anybody and do insignificant amounts of damage

if you want to play as a bruiser or a tank, play as a bruiser or a tank; don't pick a fuckin' melee carry and waste everyone's time

also I'm currently silver IV

Fiora's kit is designed for her to explode into a puddle of mud as soon as she comes into contact with CC. Unless you can either mitigate incoming CC and damage(or dodge whatever flies at you) you're about as useless as a minion, especially given that Fiora has no CC skills to begin with.

At the least if you are to play the bruiser role you'd be able to last long enough to focus an important target down if you can time your Burst of Speed CD and Blade Waltz correctly until you finally go down.

Having pure damage items and playing the role of AD melee carry means that as soon as you go in, you're on your own because she has no means to escape (see Talon and his silence/slow/ultimate). If you get caught, you will explode unless you can outrun or flash out of the way.

Just like any of the other champs, Fiora can be anything you feel like playing. Throwing any champ into any category is pointless.

Bronze I, I started in Bronze II. I'm working very hard to get into silver. I feel like I do play at a much higher level than I am currently ranked but the level of statistical 'noise' makes individual skill less meaningful in bronze. I main ADC and when anyone else on my team insists on ADC, 100% of the time they perform worse than I do (on average)... so it's just a matter of playing enough games where I get to play my best role :<

I got from bronze 3 to silver V in a secondary account playing 90% of the games as Leona, so its certainly possible to get out of there even if playing only supports. In my main account I mostly play junglers, my favorite champ is Vi and I have a 60% win ratio with her if I remember correcly, then I play other junglers like j4 and sejuani. If I get to play mid I pick karthus or fizz. I'm a very good Fizz, it's one of my most successful champions.

For some reason I'm a terrible adc and can't carry with those most of the time. On top I go even most of the time.

Edited by Sir_NutS

Just like any of the other champs, Fiora can be anything you feel like playing. Throwing any champ into any category is pointless.

yeah I mean you can go on thinking that but I'm pretty sure that playing master yi as a tank or building a bunch of AP on talon or etc. are probably bad ideas

yeah I mean you can go on thinking that but I'm pretty sure that playing master yi as a tank or building a bunch of AP on talon or etc. are probably bad ideas

Tank Teemo and AP Caytlin LET'S GO.

edit: We just need a jungle viktor and a support Fiora and we have our league-climbing team.

Edited by Sir_NutS

i feel like there should be a way to make jungle viktor work what with his shield q and all.

Yeah I've tried it before, Viktor is one of my faves. But Jg Viktor really doesn't work XD. I once saw snoopeh from Evil Geniuses trying to make it work and failing miserably as well, so yeah. Problem is, your clear is crap, being a burst champion your spells have too long a cd, no sustain, slow movespeed and squishy.