League of Legends: I finally updated the player list in the OP!

Garian

had my first no-death game on aram last night. started chalice, amp tome, and health pot on lux. at first the team was telling me to suicide, but after it was like 6-0-20 they started to get into it. most epic save was a combo of janna shield and ult when i was taking autoattack and poison damage from twitch - she ulted me with 2hp and 2 ticks of poison left to keep me alive =) i wound up going 11-0-34 with 8550 gold when the game ended. super fun!

Being a tanky support is fun again. You can be stubborn as taric and make a difference instead of being a stunbot.

Also, speaking of Yasuo/Janna bot... WHY DOES NOBODY TAKE FIORA BOT? like seriously. It works. So well. I did it when she first came out and fiora/karma was the most devastating lane. Plus it's the only lane where you can use riposte effectively.

GP is pretty fun with 5 ults raining down on your opponents' heads. Rammus is fun if you get time to farm up and get really tanky.

I've been trying to get five Gangplank, but no one ever wants to play him.

Every damn game I've gotten is either Blitz or Soraka or Lux. :(