City Rollin' (yeah, I guess I should actually post something)

Badass, man. This is the kind of stuff I love to improv with... so fun to play. Very relaxed and enjoyable listen.

The drums get a bit loud around 2:00, snare seems a little TOO poppy. It's not bad by any means, but it's not as chill as the rest of the mix. It just seems a bit out of place. It seems like you were just trying to add some more presence to the drums. Maybe EQ boost them or layer on top another poppier snare rather than increase the volume.

Otherwise, I wouldn't change a thing.

Thanks for the feedback, man! Muchly appreciated.

Huh, loud drums? They shouldn't be any louder at that point than they are throughout the track. The drums are pretty consistent throughout, apart from the section 1:23 > 1:52 and again at the end, where they dip a little and the snare sample becomes a little softer. So the snare does get louder at the point you mention, but it only comes back up the level it was at in the first place, if you see what I mean. Interesting that you had an issue with it. I'll look into that :)