Where's the Suikoden Love?

Zykerion

Honestly, I think the Suikoden series has tons of great tracks that are just itching for a remix of some kind (the opening to Suikoden II immediately leaps to mind) and seeing this series get so little love is a little on the disappointing side. Put in a request like this before, and hoping this time someone will pick up the gauntlet. :P

• 4 weeks later...

I loved this game when i played it years ago and to recreate the songs would be interesting... was thinking i could create some rather nice atmospheric and relaxed remixes to the OST however i might get adventurous and try some really interesting stuff... kinda thinking orchestral / dubstep / idmish / ambient styled themes with the oriental themes to it... or maybe just one big ambient album...

Will stay in touch with updates...

- Clockwerker

Suikoden is on my todo list for a very long time. Whenever I get the chance, I'd like to work on these (My favorite tracks from the series):

Suikoden II - Reminiscence:

Suikoden III - Opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_hCwrNcLs

Suikoden IV - Opening:

I would love to see someone giving the series the attention it deserves.

It's on my personal to do list after a few other things.

Really want to do a version of Stupid Ducks myself, but eventually I'll hopefully get another 1 or 2 on top of that (maybe An Old Irish Song done folk metally?)

If you book them, they will come :-D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That boss tune wouldn't happen to be this one, would it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX8fKtjpr_E

MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAAAA! DIE PIGS!

Suikoden II has probably the best soundtrack out of the entire series, though III has some close seconds. Could probably do an entire remix album with just songs from II though, they're all amazing and would make for great remixed tracks.