OCR02316 - *YES* NiGHTS into dreams... 'She Can Has Long Ears'

Fishy

Fishy

Game: Nights

Sauce: She Had Long Ears

Regrettably the album art has already been printed, and the title is 'She Can Has Long Ears'. Sorry about that.

I quit about 5 projects a while back because I was a bit disenchanted with the process of remixing music from games I hadn't actually played. This was the only track I was working on at the time that survived the cull just because of how silly it was. I really had no idea what I was doing for much of this. Definitely a challenge to work on, featuring several places that were really not my comfort zone at the time.

Definitely a Muse influence on the first half of the track. The rest in an obscure mish-mash of Satriani, Jazz, S3&K and god knows what else.

• 1 month later...

Dunno what drum samples those are for the first half, but I've always hated that snare tone. Never seems to have enough realism and body. Oh well. The guitar work was kind of thin and grating and the piano sound lacked realism.

Those were the production negatives that stuck out, but nothing was near a dealbreaker issue. The way all of the elements were put together so cohesively (downplaying the issues) really helped in those regards.

Was feeling the arrangement, which retained a lot of the dynamic ideas and energy of the original while definitely presenting it in a unique and interpretive style. The final section from 3:01 until the end really finished things strongly. Nice work on transforming this deadly aria. :-)

He can has long YES