10 essential OC ReMix songs

5!D34RM

Have not seen a video like this , so I made one.

My personal top ten "essentials". I made this video in hopes of attracting (even) more attention to OCremix.org. People new to the site can be overwhelmed with the IMMENSE catalog, so this could help them get started with what the site has to offer.

Rules when making this list:

1. Only 1 mix per remixer per game song

2. Tried to pick across many Genres to show variety of music on OCremix.org

3. Limited to 10 and in no particular order (was so hard to pick just 10!!)

Let me know what you think, and maybe what your "essentials" are. Again I had to parse it to only 10 and 1 artist per I left out A LOT of remixes that I frequent because of the rules I established. Also if you can comment and rate on the video (I could care less that it's on my channel I just want to spread the word of OCremix) comments, rates, views, etc. will only increase OCR's publicity.

Hate to buzzkill, but it's still a "best 10"/"top 10 of OC ReMix" list, which we discourage. When we come out with blogs, I'm pretty sure we're gonna find some way to relax that issue and allow for some more formalized discussion on top lists, but until the staff has more time to think through the implications, we continue to discourage "best" lists.

Recommendation threads (e.g. "What are good piano mixes?") that aren't geared towards denoting the "best" are still OK.