POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

Nobuo Uematsu, my hero !!!

The final fantasy piano collections (7, 8, 9, 10 and 10-2 and more to come !... and the kingdom hearts too, but that's not N.U :P) changed my life. I basically stopped playing Chopin and classical music altogether for them.... Praise the lord !!!

I can't wait hope I win I would LOVE to see Nobuo again I saw him last year at SDCC's concert and it was AWESOME! =3 he signed my ticket from the 04 concert there him n arnie both were shocked I still had a 6 year old ticket in mint condition woooot!

Boy did I only know Nintendo's Koji Kondo 'til I played my first Final Fantasy: Chocobo's Dungeon, and came across Nobuo's MAGIC. Then I played Final Fantasy VII and boy Nobuo Uematsu's music can thrill your veins and get to your heart!

I AM A FAN OF NOBUO UEMATSU, AND I'M IN THIS TO WIN THIS PRIZE( :

I saw the Distant Worlds concert recently in Atlanta and it brought a tear to my eye as I listened to the songs I basically grew up with. I love Uematsu's work and look forward to whatever his next project may be.

....i've found that nothing works better for me than the compositions of Uematsu to run to. since i've started listening to them, i've gone from not running at all to completing three half-marathons.

it would be a privilege to meet the man who has brought me so much inspiration. what a great contest and opportunity!