POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

I have liked Nobuo Uematsu's official facebook page, the Distant Worlds page, and have been a fan of OCRemix for 10 years. I therefore claim my right to participate in this contest and get a chance to meet Uematsu-sama in the flesh!

Uematsu-sama is to video game music as Mozart or Beethoven is to classical music. He may very well join them in the history books as one of the great musical masters in history.

Nobuo Uematsu is, to many of us, the reason why we started listening to classical or orchestrated game soundtracks, or even orchestrated music in general. It is because of his compositions that many kids, teens, and adults enjoy melodic and symphonic music, not only as background or embellishments to the games but as musical soundtracks to listen to and concerts to watch and enjoy.

Here on OC Remix the Final Fantasy series is one of the most remixed and re-imagined musical series to date. That in itself is one hell of a tribute!

Thanks Uematsu-sama for sharing your musical talent with us, and thanks to OverClocked Remix for this tribute and big thanks for all the remixes that very talented people have made.