POST TO ENTER! Meet Uematsu! Win VGM! (July 29th deadline!)

Liontamer

so, I'm loving this contest. :D ....and I'm actually surprised I never signed up for this forum before...considering how much I download from here, lol.

I am @mrslisting on twitter, ocremix peopleeee. :D totally referred and got to know this site by @_jamesramirez_, whom I'm sure you know is a mega MEGA fan via twitter. xD he and I are actually going to Otakon for the first time! (he's traveling from Ohio, I'm coming from New Jersey). so we would LOVE to go see Mr. Uematsu <3 it would be amazing! we love all his music, and have appreciated it in every Final Fantasy. seeing him in concert would be such an honor. :)

well, thanks guys for the opportunity and good luck to everyone in the contest! :)

I have been listening to Uematsu-san's work since I was 9 years old and Final Fantasy I came out in the United States. When I study my Japanese (I'm a Japanese major), I'm listening to his work. When I work on my creative writing, I'm listening to his work. I'm entering this contest for the chance to meet one of my idols in person and tell him personally what impact his work has had on me.

I've played every FF game I can get my hands on, not just because they're great games, but because the music really pulls the player into that universe. Without the exquisite music of everything Uematsu has graced, they would just be ordinary/mediocre games. I'm truly humbled by his skill.

I have been a fan of Nobuo Uematsu's music since Final Fantasy VII, longer than some, shorter than most others.

The man is a legend and his score of that game as with many others before and since will always be special to me.

Consider this my entry for the contest. I've been a big fan of Uematsu-san since I was a kid (lo, I think I learned his name before that of Beethoven or Bach). I'm glad to see that he's gone from 1,500 likes to well over 6,000, so that's a major win for everyone.

Of course, I'm not sure winning the tickets would do me much good, since the only performance that's even remotely close enough for me to attend would be on the 30th, the day after the contest ends. Though, I suppose that if I had tickets in hand, I could find the money for a plane ticket to another show (as awesome as autographed albums sound, I couldn't pass up meeting the man himself).

For reference, my FB name is Robert Lemiszki. Best of luck to everyone!